Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny,
I need to replace a right side headlight and parking light pig tail and connectors for a 2019 GT350. Unfortunately the pigtails from Ford are all green and not color coded. I do not have the old connectors to figure out how to splice in the new connector. Is there a connector pin diagram with the wire colors called out?

Thanks.
Yes John see attached

- Benny

Attachments

Sponsored

PDforTV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 2018 Eco-boost
Yup see attached

- Benny
Benny,
One more question. Studying these connectors, each one has more than one wire of the same color combination. For example, the headlight plug has two Purple/White, one is a 20ga and the other a 22 so I can probably identify those, but there are also two Blue/Green both 20ga. How do you know which is which? Or does it matter? They are both listed as serving the same circuit function.
Thanks,

John

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny,
One more question. Studying these connectors, each one has more than one wire of the same color combination. For example, the headlight plug has two Purple/White, one is a 20ga and the other a 22 so I can probably identify those, but there are also two Blue/Green both 20ga. How do you know which is which? Or does it matter? They are both listed as serving the same circuit function.
Thanks,

John

I can see how this is confusing. Fortunately for the Blue/Green they both splice off the same circuit # so it does not matter which wire goes to what pin. With the purple/white you will need to do as you mentioned and note the gauge of the wire.

If there are any others let me know and I will dig further into the schematics if need be.

-Benny

Muss Catt 19RR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium; 2018 F150, 2004 FXDL
Hello Benny,

I recently purchased the 2018+ mustang power pack from Levittown and I am debating switching to a 4.09 gear in my 2019 GT PP2. First, I am aware of magnusson regarding warranties and wonder if changing gears would affect my current warranty status. Second, please let me know if you have any discounts for the mustang 6g members regarding the gear and install kits. I appreciate all you did for me on my first Levittown purchase. Thanks, Russell.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hello Benny,

I recently purchased the 2018+ mustang power pack from Levittown and I am debating switching to a 4.09 gear in my 2019 GT PP2. First, I am aware of magnusson regarding warranties and wonder if changing gears would affect my current warranty status. Second, please let me know if you have any discounts for the mustang 6g members regarding the gear and install kits. I appreciate all you did for me on my first Levittown purchase. Thanks, Russell.
Hi Russell,
Any components related to the differential such as axles, driveshaft and possibly transmission warranty can be voided if the cause of failure is deemed to be from the axle ratio change. This is pretty much what the mag. act states. I will PM you a code you can use on future purchases. Thank you for your support!

- Benny

Sponsored

18usc371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 - Track Package - G0628
Hello -

Looking for the 19+ GT350 "Swing" spoiler, which I believe is:

KR3Z-6344210-AA

with shipping to 33990

Thanks!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!

18usc371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 - Track Package - G0628

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Hey Benny

I need to order a new gear shift lever with the trim like in these photos. I cant seem to find the part number, would you be able to give me a link to order it?

Thanks
JJ
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name