Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I'm not a huge fan of the lime green, to be honest. Green is my absolute favorite color and Need for Green makes me drool. I would've grabbed one in a heartbeat, but I got the best of both worlds and bought a Kona Blue vert and added bright metallic green stripes. Blue and green is my favorite color combo and green really shines as an accent.

20200504_102642_HDR~2.jpg
20200208_105512_HDR~2.jpg
Wow black wheels for passenger and silver for driver side. Fantastic. When I shopped my TY5 wheels for my yellow car I seriously considered doing that because they both looked good.
But I chickened out. :Sad:
Sponsored

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Ecoboost Convertible - Kona Blue
Wow black wheels for passenger and silver for driver side. Fantastic. When I shopped my TY5 wheels for my yellow car I seriously considered doing that because they both looked good.
But I chickened out. :Sad:
Lol no those are just two different times. I painted all my wheels black a few weeks ago.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I saw 2 grabbers the other day. One without stripes and one with. Imo stripes made it look a lot better which is interesting because Need For Green came mandatory with stripes.

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Some colors are constant, black, red, white, silver, etc. Other colors are cyclical, their popularity comes and goes. Others have pointed out that Ford's grabber colors were big in the late sixties and early seventies and that those cars are now rare and sought after. It wasn't just Ford, or even just American manufacturers. I learned to drive in a Ravenna Green 1974 Super Beetle convertible so I do have a soft spot for those greens, had Grabber Lime been available in '19, I might have chosen one.

Sponsored

shaffin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
I got my grabber lime with pp1 just over a month ago. For me, I needed some black contrast to rock this color and I think it really pops. Anything black looks good on this car. I just got my black 5.0 emblems and plan to do the GT350 track pack spoiler. I am not sure I could have done this color without all the black
37778E26-1A2D-477B-ACDE-3C9E475FEB7A.jpeg