Sponsored

Need some advice...

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I plan on doing the Steeda minimum drop springs along with the Steeda or FRPP rear shocks. From my understanding the front struts are pretty good. I don't plan on tracking the car its more for the aesthetics. I figures since the rear springs are coming out might as well do the rear springs. Of the two rear shocks which do you all prefer the FRPP or the Steeda non adjustable? Thanks in advance.

Dave
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
It takes about 20 minutes to replace the rear shocks since they are devorced from the springs and are easily accessible, they come right out with 4 bolts once the wheel is off. The rears are nothing like the front shocks which are one assembly with the springs and require spring compressors, etc.

i’ve had my right rear shock on and off the car 3 times recently trying to track down a noise.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
ALWAYS choose adjustable suspension if you can. Steeda has a selection of dampers. I recommend against the Actives, while the pro-Actions *adjustable* are fine. But I agree the FRPP *track* dampers are the better choice for street use.