Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
I have this separator:

https://www.americanmuscle.com/jlt-oil-separator-v3-black-1117.html?utm_content=Engine - Oil Separator|JLT&T5_Var4=393754&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&utm_campaign=AMM+Mustang+Vehicle+Medium&T5_Var3=blue&intl=0&dialogtech=ppc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm9G1-qyR4gIVkNdkCh24ngobEAQYASABEgIrNfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Some don't like it because it isn't supported/bolted in, but I don't see any issues (has to be routed around some wiring). I live in CA, so have to swap it out for dealer service, smog checks, etc.--takes all of 2 minutes. It's well made.

BTW, I'm getting about a teaspoon of oil in it every 1K miles or so.
I've run JLT separators in my vehicles for years. Great product and great customer service. I like their screen design better than the wire mesh in other separators. Just personal preference I guess.
Sponsored

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
I just put the Steeda '18-'20 H-Pipe on my Bullitt and couldn't be happier. I put the pipe on myself using oil-change ramps, two wrenches and a Sawzall in under 2 hours. Would have been a little quicker if I had my reading glasses on...
The deep Bullitt tone got a little deeper and louder. Inside, the decibels went up 1 - 3 dB when cruising around in all modes. Can't tell much of a difference until I get on it, then you really know :-)
I got Redline struts because the distributer put them on for free while I had my car a t a car show. I like those a lot, they have a feature that holds your hood open at the half-way point for car shows.

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
I just put the Steeda '18-'20 H-Pipe on my Bullitt and couldn't be happier. I put the pipe on myself using oil-change ramps, two wrenches and a Sawzall in under 2 hours. Would have been a little quicker if I had my reading glasses on...
The deep Bullitt tone got a little deeper and louder. Inside, the decibels went up 1 - 3 dB when cruising around in all modes. Can't tell much of a difference until I get on it, then you really know :-)
I got Redline struts because the distributer put them on for free while I had my car a t a car show. I like those a lot, they have a feature that holds your hood open at the half-way point for car shows.
Cold start in Track Mode with the Steeda H-Pipe

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We can help further with Bullitt Mods :)

9752192_o-jpg-_nc_cat-100-_nc_sid-730e14-_nc_ohc-8h8ov-wyfgaax_b2fmr-_nc_ht-scontent-fakc1-1-jpg.jpg

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey, you should have put that a few days ago. Ha ha. Just ordered the full length jacking bars that will arrive next Wednesday. Oh well.

Sponsored

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Put an h pipe on the car. The sound is bad ass.
Did the m-9602-m ford racing suspension. I am done with the car. Perfect for me.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Put an h pipe on the car. The sound is bad ass.
Did the m-9602-m ford racing suspension. I am done with the car. Perfect for me.
Actually there are some wheels i like. Just cant justify the price. 1200 a wheel.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
For mine I got UPR dual side catch cans, whiteline springs which I LOVE! ALso have VMB5 sating bronze wheels and waiting on the Steeda H-pipe to arrive now.
Next up is rails and MGW Shifter.

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone,

Just picked up my 2019 Bullitt in shadow black and am completely in love with the car. I am looking to do some minor mods and wanted to get some opinions and recommendations. I definitely want to install lowering springs however I have the magneride suspension so I’m not sure what kind or brand would be best. I would also like to install a mid-pipe but again I’m not sure what brand to go with either. Just want to see what people recommend doing to really maximize the cars performance without voiding the warranty of course!
STEEDA SPRINGS I SWEAR BY ANY PRODUCTS THEY PRODUCE

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

5Bullitt0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
‘13 V6,‘15 Ecoboost,’16 & ‘17 GT,‘19 Bullitt
Where did you get the green Washer Fluid cap?
I am also wondering this. Has anyone found it? Or any of the other fluid caps?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I used and Acrylic Green paint I got from a local hobby store. I painted the black leather strip on my 350 steering wheel same paint!! I also Plasti Dipped my washer bottle! They are fugly for sure!!
58C1FF4C-968F-4275-B817-BC83ECB87BFC.jpeg
Sponsored