Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
is that race deck flooring in your garage
yes. race deck- tuff shield edition. its a small uncharge over standard race deck flooring.
IMG_4696.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Decanes

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
yes. race deck- tuff shield edition. its a small uncharge over standard race deck flooring.
IMG_4696.JPG
did you order it or buy local? I am wanting to do my garage

Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
From a few years back: USS Midway; Mt Soledad National Veterans Memorial.

Mustang200gRWBstripesUSSmidway.jpg
Mustang2006SoledadWithCrossAndFlag.jpg

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
You might enjoy this movie: "The Thin Blue Line". Very good production.

Product Description

Filmmaker Errol Morris studies the 1976 slaying of a Dallas policeman, from different points of view. Music by Philip Glass.

Additional Features
DIRECTOR-APPROVED BLU-RAY SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES:

• New high-definition digital restoration, supervised by director Errol Morris and producer Mark Lipson, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack
  • New interview with Morris
  • New interview with filmmaker Joshua Oppenheimer (The Act of Killing)
  • NBC report from 1989 covering Randall Adams’s release from prison
  • PLUS: An essay by film scholar Charles Musser

Product details

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Sorry guys a little late, forgot to upload,.
Front flag.jpg

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
Free speech is all part of what makes this country great...but I have to be honest. I still can’t see the thin blue line flags as anything but “apple polishing.” None of the officers who I know (several of whom are die hard gear heads) are going to let you off just because you have a badass sticker. They take their jobs seriously, enforce the law and don’t play favorites as far as I know.

IMO, from a hotrodder’s perspective, the best way to support the police is to not drive like a moron on public roads, NEVER get in the car if you’ve had a drink, always be polite and honest. Most of these men and women picked one of the hardest, scariest jobs because they wanted to do good for society. We need these folks.

While we’re at it, if you get caught for speeding an you know you’re guilty, just pay the damn thing. Don’t waste everyone’s time and tax dollars trying to weasel out of it. And for god’s sake, don’t cheat on your taxes. Some of my neighbors have out of state plates and I want to smack them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Decanes

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Free speech is all part of what makes this country great...but I have to be honest. I still can’t see the thin blue line flags as anything but “apple polishing.” None of the officers who I know (several of whom are die hard gear heads) are going to let you off just because you have a badass sticker. They take their jobs seriously, enforce the law and don’t play favorites as far as I know.

IMO, from a hotrodder’s perspective, the best way to support the police is to not drive like a moron on public roads, NEVER get in the car if you’ve had a drink, always be polite and honest. Most of these men and women picked one of the hardest, scariest jobs because they wanted to do good for society. We need these folks.

While we’re at it, if you get caught for speeding an you know you’re guilty, just pay the damn thing. Don’t waste everyone’s time and tax dollars trying to weasel out of it. And for god’s sake, don’t cheat on your taxes. Some of my neighbors have out of state plates and I want to smack them.[/QUOTE

I agree with 90% of what you said
I like seeing the thin blue lines on car as support ( not to get out of tickets lol) I have a vinyl cutter I have made tons of stuff for people and never once put a sticker on my own cars. Then my son became a Marine so I made a custom sticker for truck as one for support.
I did go a little overboard making stickers for the garage lol

g1.jpg
mr.jpg

LIPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/50th AP
Here is my 15 GT (finally out of the garage after the winter) with my older 2007 and 91 that I took when I had them. All in the same spot through the years. Still miss the 91.
MustangsFlag.jpg