• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania 2015 GT - 26,1xx miles - 700+ hp - $28,500

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
Well the time has come to let go of the Mustang. I decided I want to try out a Z06. I've had this since late 2016 and bought it with 4,000 miles on it. It now has just over 26,100 miles and will slowly go up as I drive on nice days. It has been my favorite car I've owned by far. It has the roush phase 2 package with a custom VMP tune. It pushes right under 640 whp so somewhere in the middle 700 crank horsepower. It is also a performance package. The first owner had the clutch fail with 2,000 miles on it and he purchased a McLeod RXT and paid the dealer to install it. It also has a MBRP catback exhaust. Will come with weather tech mats and the SCT X4 tuner device with the tune on it already. It is a secondary car so it has never been in snow and rarely driven in rain. Runs and drives great. I'm an honest seller so here are the negatives....the front bumper has a clip broken on driver side so it has that one space that pops out a quarter inch (doesn't bother me enough to repair lol). The rear tires have a little life in them but not a ton (maybe 3/32 tread); front tires are almost new. There are some stone chips on front end but really not that many. The front pony badge just never made its way back on because I hated that silver thing. Other than that, it's fine. Asking $28,500. I will post a picture with my username and date when I get home tonight. Phone number is 724-396-6676 (Corey) Location: Greensburg, PA
mustang.jpg
mustang 2.jpg
mustang 3.jpg
mustang 4.jpg
mustang 5.jpg
Sponsored

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
holy cow that's a lotta power for a reasonable price, glws thought idk if you'll need it - that's a very fair price

OP
OP

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
Thank you! Just hoping for a relatively quick sale.

17gt_charlotte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Well the time has come to let go of the Mustang. I decided I want to try out a Z06. I've had this since late 2016 and bought it with 4,000 miles on it. It now has just over 26,100 miles and will slowly go up as I drive on nice days. It has been my favorite car I've owned by far. It has the roush phase 2 package with a custom VMP tune. It pushes right under 640 whp so somewhere in the middle 700 crank horsepower. It is also a performance package. The first owner had the clutch fail with 2,000 miles on it and he purchased a McLeod RXT and paid the dealer to install it. It also has a MBRP catback exhaust. Will come with weather tech mats and the SCT X4 tuner device with the tune on it already. It is a secondary car so it has never been in snow and rarely driven in rain. Runs and drives great. I'm an honest seller so here are the negatives....the front bumper has a clip broken on driver side so it has that one space that pops out a quarter inch (doesn't bother me enough to repair lol). The rear tires have a little life in them but not a ton (maybe 3/32 tread); front tires are almost new. There are some stone chips on front end but really not that many. The front pony badge just never made its way back on because I hated that silver thing. Other than that, it's fine. Asking $28,500. I will post a picture with my username and date when I get home tonight. Phone number is 724-396-6676 (Corey) Location: Greensburg, PA
mustang.jpg
mustang 2.jpg
mustang 3.jpg
mustang 4.jpg
mustang 5.jpg
Premium package? And I assume it’s a manual?
Sponsored