Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
No matter who you support, this should make you pissed off!

Sponsored

Last edited:

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No matter who you support, this should make you pissed off!

Yeah, it does. We the people are the gnats flying around the governments face. They threw us some smelly cheese to create a temporary distraction.

Very valid points in both videos that can’t really be disputed by the Republican vs Democrat argument. The people should come first. We did a lot of corporate ass wiping and all that did was expose the fiscal instability of the major players of our economy we accept day to day.

The issue is, there’s reprocussions if those big businesses flatline. However, to put big business many steps ahead of the citizens is backwards. Especially when I’m sure the majority of them are using their newfound cash as a tampon to absorb their losses. That money isn’t going to the employees in many cases. Many big companies furloughed their staff as soon as the unemployment assistance was passed. The catch-22 with that is the system is so feeble, many people haven’t received anything.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
That's the problem when you have big government and everyone is expecting a handout. There are bound to be people that think they should have gotten more. That's why I advocate small government and no handouts. Let the federal government stick to building freeways and protecting us from other nations rather than trying to do and be everything for everyone. Let people keep their own money and do what they want with it.

Granted, when the feds tell us we can't work it makes things difficult. My opinion is that they never should have done that. They should have made recommendations rather than putting everyone on house arrest.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
That's the problem when you have big government and everyone is expecting a handout. There are bound to be people that think they should have gotten more. That's why I advocate small government and no handouts. Let the federal government stick to building freeways and protecting us from other nations rather than trying to do and be everything for everyone. Let people keep their own money and do what they want with it.

Granted, when the feds tell us we can't work it makes things difficult. My opinion is that they never should have done that. They should have made recommendations rather than putting everyone on house arrest.
No body or govt entity stops you from being an "essential" or front line worker
Be creative and reinvent the world you deserve. Jobs galore
If your upset your employer and career is deemed nonessential find one that is.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.