Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special vert

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
the lucas stuff is really good, i've used it before. almost as good as aero cosmetics wash wax all. i literally clean my entire car with this stuff no matter how dirty and then buff it really quickly with a dry microfiber and it feels and looks like fresh wax was laid

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
Leno’s Garage Quick Detailer. Started using it last winter and am on my second bottle. Awesome stuff. Was using some Griot’s Garage stuff before that was fine, but I like the JLG stuff a bit better. I pick it up at Autozone for around 10 bucks a 16 oz bottle.

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Leno’s Garage Quick Detailer. Started using it last winter and am on my second bottle. Awesome stuff. Was using some Griot’s Garage stuff before that was fine, but I like the JLG stuff a bit better. I pick it up at Autozone for around 10 bucks a 16 oz bottle.
I've been looking at the Jay Leno line. Been curious how it compares to the other popular products

Sponsored

Grhyno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Hey guys, I'm a new mustang owner ( 2 weeks now ) and I still can't get the grin off my face. But I wanted to suggest trying Adams CS3. The ease of use is outstanding, the gloss on my velocity blue GT is amazing and the water beading action is great. I will warn you, it is a little pricey at $100 per gallon. There are always sales going on however.

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Hey guys, I'm a new mustang owner ( 2 weeks now ) and I still can't get the grin off my face. But I wanted to suggest trying Adams CS3. The ease of use is outstanding, the gloss on my velocity blue GT is amazing and the water beading action is great. I will warn you, it is a little pricey at $100 per gallon. There are always sales going on however.
I'm reluctant to try it, their regular detail spray steaks like crazy for me

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Turtle Wax Ceramic Wet wax is really good as a drying aid or detailer spray. I've been using it for the last 2 months with great results on my black car.
Sponsored