vincentjm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP
Hi guys!

I'm looking to get a Holley EFI Sniper Manifold.

I know a ported '18 is probably the better option, but I'm willing to trade a few horses for the look of the Holley, since it just looks fantastic.
They include a 3/8" fuel rail kit (have a set of 47lbs injectors ready) and I'll also get a stock throttle body adapter.

Is there anything else I'll need? Heard I might need an adapter for the fuel rails?

https://www.lethalperformance.com/h...metal-fabricated-intake-manifold-natural.html

Cheers,
Vincent
Sponsored

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Give Lethal a call and ask about the fuel rail adapter. You will definitely need an adapter to use the stock fuel line if it is not included. Almost all fuel rails are just setup with a threaded hole so you can use whatever kind of fitting you need. You will also need to figure out the EGR and other vacuum connections, likely similar to installing a BOSS intake. Lastly probably have to get a little creative with the intake tubing (CAI) depending on the angle the TB opening sits at and of course a tune for it.

OP
OP
vincentjm

vincentjm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP
I wouldn't do this unless you're going to a centrifugal blower or turbos. Lots of other manifolds will outperform this NA.
Actually, I am planning to get a procharger this year!

Also, yeah I know it won’t perform the best. I’ll happily trade some horses for the look.
Sponsored