Sponsored

Need help spending money on suspension parts

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
the street-pack shocks are garbage - same stuff as PP1. Track pack, my man, Track pack. You don't need to use the whole kit (ie toss the springs). Spring rates below 250(f) and 1000(r) are not the least bit "too stiff".

BTW if using CB005, you can just buy BMR's alignment dowel kit. Whichever IRS brace you want doesn't matter. If you want the front K-brace, get the BMR one over Steeda.

I second getting Steeda's roll-center correcting rods with bearing installed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
pike1346

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Skip the PP front control arms and get the Steeda extended ball joint arms with the bump-steer kit if you’re lowering the vehicle.

I personally don’t think getting the FRPP street kit is worth the time or money. Getting a set of Bilsteins with most any spring is a better choice. But you do you.
No, I am here to get the best info for the car, So I appreciate the info. Do you think the FRPP Track Package is a better option. After reading reviews, most say you dont notice too much of a difference on the street unless the road is torn up.

OP
OP
pike1346

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
the street-pack shocks are garbage - same stuff as PP1. Track pack, my man, Track pack. You don't need to use the whole kit (ie toss the springs). Spring rates below 250(f) and 1000(r) are not the least bit "too stiff".

BTW if using CB005, you can just buy BMR's alignment dowel kit. Whichever IRS brace you want doesn't matter. If you want the front K-brace, get the BMR one over Steeda.

I second getting Steeda's roll-center correcting rods with bearing installed.
Thanks Shotgun. I appreciate it.

OP
OP
pike1346

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
or just go pick up the FRPP track setup posted over on the for-sale section.
I sent a PM to buy his FRPP track package. Hope he responds soon

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
No, I am here to get the best info for the car, So I appreciate the info. Do you think the FRPP Track Package is a better option. After reading reviews, most say you dont notice too much of a difference on the street unless the road is torn up.
Out of the two, yes absolutely get the track package over the street.

I suggest getting the Bilsteins and installing them with your SVE springs. From the looks of it, the SVEs are the Eibach ProKit painted a different color. You’ll be right in the sweet spot of 200F/800R and on awesome shocks and struts.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
If you were closer your welcome to drive mine. Just a couple simple mods. Koni active shocks and struts, BMR CB010, SCB766. It rides great and tightened up the rear end. As far as springs, I kept the stock ones. Very happy with the Koni actives and the CB010 kit. It still rides plush but more control from OE shocks and struts. I
Sponsored