Sponsored

Damn Bastards be careful storing you car.....

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I hear ya loud and clear, Earl. The soil around here is mostly sand and gophers love it. I tried everything until I found trapgophers dot com. :-) After buying some traps and turning my two neighbors on to the site, we started trapping about five years ago.

Since then, between us, I bet we've caught a hundred and fifty gophers. It's a bit of an exercise finding the tunnels and placing the traps but when done right, Mr. Go Fair doesn't have a chance. <grin> My lawn is SO much happier.
Sponsored

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I hear ya loud and clear, Earl. The soil around here is mostly sand and gophers love it. I tried everything until I found trapgophers dot com. :-) After buying some traps and turning my two neighbors on to the site, we started trapping about five years ago.

Since then, between us, I bet we've caught a hundred and fifty gophers. It's a bit of an exercise finding the tunnels and placing the traps but when done right, Mr. Go Fair doesn't have a chance. <grin> My lawn is SO much happier.
I could not find a valid link to the website you mentioned. These are the traps I use and they work great, I talked my neighbor into trying them and loaned here a couple of mine and she ended up buying some. She has turned out to be a gophers worst nightmare. Trapline Products
IMG_0299_op_800x600_tn_200x150.jpg

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
This is the one I really wanted to buy, but I was afraid the gophers may have tunneled under the house slab and I didn't want to take a chance on cratering my house. It sort of reminds me of CaddyShack.

caddyshack.jpg

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
One of my all-time FAVORITE films, Earl! <laughiing> Time to watch it again, too.

Apparently, the trapgophers dot com folks are no longer in business. But, I did find the trap I use which I believe is better than the one you showed because I've used those, too. Not nearly as stout and effective as these.

HIGHLY recommended if you need to replace any of the ones you have. I think I've gone through about ten of these over the years.
Sponsored