Procharger Stage II P 1-X Complete Kit

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
AHL, awesome mods list. Im trying to work my way to where you're at slowly lol anything you would change?
the car stock suspension is obviously not for this power level and at speed its not very stable. Launches need work too
Can I PM you?
Sure send me a PM

Thank you for the advice, it is very much appreciated. Luckily my hometown which is an hour from me, has E85 so it is accessible and so that is the route I plan to take. It looks to me like OPG/CG is more of a necessity as I don’t plan on buying another gt350. My goal is to mod this one out and stick with it. Have you decreased your pulley size at all on the P1X kit?
Just FYI fuel economy with E85 is very bad. If you have to drive an hour to get fuel you may use most of it on a round trip lol.

I'm running a 3.85" pulley on mine which is the smallest I can run if I want to rev to 8k (I overspin by about 3k). You can use Prochargers calculator to figure out blower RPM with each pulley size and engine rpm
https://www.procharger.com/calculators
Sponsored

Check06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang P1X GT
Thank you for the advice, it is very much appreciated. Luckily my hometown which is an hour from me, has E85 so it is accessible and so that is the route I plan to take. It looks to me like OPG/CG is more of a necessity as I don’t plan on buying another gt350. My goal is to mod this one out and stick with it. Have you decreased your pulley size at all on the P1X kit?
OPG/CS is good peace of mind if running out the rpms. Install isnt too bad either but those bolts on the oil pick up are lets just say difficult and glad i had some help with them lol

E85 MPG will be like 10 to 15, it goes like water but makes larger power goals much easier

OP
OP
Jordanfmeyer

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase
I appreciate everyone giving me advice. It makes this modification process much easier when I have people who have experience to help guide me. Do either of you have the big red race blow off valve installed by chance? I’m very interested in it as I love the sound now but I could use a little more of it.

Check06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang P1X GT
I have the race red valve set to open from lethal. I have not heard the closed versions but I do like mine.

I believe you need a larger bov after about 12 psi as well

OP
OP
Jordanfmeyer

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase
I love the view of the big intercooler! Last night I was finally able to do a first through 3rd gear pull. I didn’t have it completely pushed to 8200rpm in each gear but I was definitely impressed with it. With that being said, once I get comfortable with the power, that is typically when I get the urge to increase it.

2443E4F7-D0EB-4BFC-9795-469DCAF4B125.jpeg

Sponsored

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
congrats on the new go fast parts !!!

got any pics from under the hood?

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
NICE !!!! That sucker is big !!!!!

put up some vids when you get a chance. That thing is probably a handful to drive !!!

OP
OP
Jordanfmeyer

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase
NICE !!!! That sucker is big !!!!!

put up some vids when you get a chance. That thing is probably a handful to drive !!!
I am taking @lightrules advice and creating a YouTube page so I can post videos. I’ll have one up after awhile. It’s just a 1st through 3rd gear pull. But I’ll be sure to get some more videos going. We will be going out cruising tonight so hopefully we can get some good ones!

OP
OP
Jordanfmeyer

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase

Here is that video of last night. I still had some rpms left in each gear so there’s still some more left. There’s a lot of improvement to come though!

Sponsored

Check06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang P1X GT
I love the view of the big intercooler! Last night I was finally able to do a first through 3rd gear pull. I didn’t have it completely pushed to 8200rpm in each gear but I was definitely impressed with it. With that being said, once I get comfortable with the power, that is typically when I get the urge to increase it.

2443E4F7-D0EB-4BFC-9795-469DCAF4B125.jpeg
That makes me want to put mine a 350 lol congrats. Awesome color

OP
OP
Jordanfmeyer

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase
You will not be disappointed if you do. It’s worth the cost if you plan on keeping yours.

That makes me want to put mine a 350 lol congrats. Awesome color
Sponsored