Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
OP should send this to the offending neighbor.

51FC2d4EVqL._AC_AA360_.jpg

or not.
Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
A little while ago, my tenant neighbours started being D**ks. I got in touch with the owners and bought the house. Thus, evicting them.

Problem solved.

CrashOverride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
A little while ago, my tenant neighbours started being D**ks. I got in touch with the owners and bought the house. Thus, evicting them.

Problem solved.
I like the way you think :)

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like the way you think :)
They had no idea it was us buying the house. She gave me her whole sob story of when the news was broken to her a day before she was about to leave on a 2 week holiday and how she was having to bin a lot of stuff because they had no garage at the new place and how there was no estate agents/realtors involved so no viewing and don't even know who has bought the house etc.

I humoured her and was like 'I hope the new neighbours are as good as you'. I felt sorry for her but they brought it upon themselves. God is great.

We got the keys on a Thursday, I was supercharging my Mustang on Friday lol

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
On a side note since its only exhaust couldn't you just drill carefully out the foam somehow?
The excess might burn off or catch fire though.
Assuming it didn't expand too far into the system if it was just used in the tips. Though if there was any baffling in the mufflers the foam might of clogged them up.

Sponsored

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
On a side note since its only exhaust couldn't you just drill carefully out the foam somehow?
The excess might burn off or catch fire though.
Assuming it didn't expand too far into the system if it was just used in the tips. Though if there was any baffling in the mufflers the foam might of clogged them up.
I like your thinking....might be an excuse to switch it up and throw borla atak's on, lol

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I have been using expanding foam for years to rebuild RC planes. It doesn't expand that much in a confined area, not enough air gets to it. It isn't hard to remove, as it doesn't adhere to most smooth surfaces. It doesn't burn but it will melt, which creates a mess. In this instance, the expression "making a mountain out of a molehill" seems to fit.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
They had no idea it was us buying the house. She gave me her whole sob story of when the news was broken to her a day before she was about to leave on a 2 week holiday and how she was having to bin a lot of stuff because they had no garage at the new place and how there was no estate agents/realtors involved so no viewing and don't even know who has bought the house etc.

I humoured her and was like 'I hope the new neighbours are as good as you'. I felt sorry for her but they brought it upon themselves. God is great.

We got the keys on a Thursday, I was supercharging my Mustang on Friday lol
God is great? Which a-hole god would be patting you on the back for being this much of a douche bag then bragging about it on an Internet forum? Nothing in my bible would say that was ok. Quite the contrary.

Yeah, yeah, this is fantasy BS too. Most of us realize that.

Sponsored

RalphK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
God is great? Which a-hole god would be patting you on the back for being this much of a douche bag then bragging about it on an Internet forum? Nothing in my bible would say that was ok. Quite the contrary.
t.
Better than shooting them:)

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
lol he's from the UK

Exactly - 'US' lol , so basically this knob's comfort really was completely irrelevant as to what was happening to the property. Sounds like hes boasting more about a lucky coincidence than anything... :cwl::cwl:

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

No fantasy. 100% real. I don't have time for the whole story. Dude use to make it difficult for us to reverse out of the driveway. Left rubbish piled up out at the side of the house which I took the the yard for them.

Im not much into confrontation. God had given us the means to purchase the house AND more importantly, the owners were willing to sell. Its a better outcome than getting in a fight and having our cars keyed or worse.

Better than starting a brawl which ends up in property damage. We had more to lose. Cops are useless. Civil law in the courts is expensive.

lol he's from the UK

Exactly - 'US' lol , so basically this knob's comfort really was completely irrelevant as to what was happening to the property. Sounds like hes boasting more about a lucky coincidence than anything... :cwl::cwl:
I believe the expanding foam incident is from the UK too.

No lucky coincidence. Found out the name of the person who owned the property. Quick Google search lead to a company address, sent letter, got a call back. No realtor involved. House bought in 6 weeks. Start to finish.

Its not a boast. Pictures prove it. When repeated polite requests don't work etc we were left with no choice. I'm not living with bad neighbours and I certainly am not moving out. Since breaking the law isn't an option and litigation is expensive particularly when they have very little to lose as tenants, the logical safest option is to purchase the property where an eviction is mandatory as part of the process.

What would have yall done in the same situation? We were good neighbours too. We use to send over a plate full of food everytime we did a Bbq or on Sundays but clearly that didn't mean anything to them or they saw our politeness as weakness/stupidity (as is so often the case today) . Anywhoo... True story.

Converted the garage to a workshop and built a carport in the area between the two houses to park our rides. Haven't lost a second of sleep.

Yall stay safe.
Screenshot_20200601-101727_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200601-101814_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200601-102020_Gallery.jpg
20200506_164547.jpg
20200422_192856.jpg

Last edited:

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
great story, thats a proper man cave as in a whole damned house. Our neighbour (on one side at least) has a great garden and a double garage with gates on the driveway entrance. Sadly can't afford the house and they actually lovely people too which is why when I do get to upgrade the stock exhaust I want to go active on it - MY17 so no Ford options
Sponsored