You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
HS, I figured it would be a big event but I just checked the site, WOW! It's WAY bigger than I thought!
Not that I'm a bargain hunter, far from it, but for an event like that, ten bones is a mighty inexpensive entrance fee.

I'll get her something and then ask. <grin> Maybe some taquitos for breakfast tomorrow. <chuckling>
Dude, you had me at tacos. I'd kill for tacos, hopefully she likes them as much as me!

Since today is Cinco de Mayo, the timing is right. The wife and I have enchiladas, rice & beans, homemade guacamole, and margaritas on the menu tonight. Dinner bell rings at 6pm EST.
Sponsored

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Not that I'm a bargain hunter, far from it, but for an event like that, ten bones is a mighty inexpensive entrance fee.

I'll get her something and then ask. <grin> Maybe some taquitos for breakfast tomorrow. <chuckling>
Always go to Ford nationals it’s huge and so much fun. I go with the combined team Shelby event this year it’s at Pocono with a show and track day Thursday all day and drive down to Carlisle on Friday for nations one of the best weekends of the year.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Always go to Ford nationals it’s huge and so much fun. I go with the combined team Shelby event this year it’s at Pocono with a show and track day Thursday all day and drive down to Carlisle on Friday for nations one of the best weekends of the year.
Dunk,

Back in 2016, Wife and I drove the GT350 up from Fl, did Summit Point with Team Shelby, drove the poker run to the fairgrounds and then spent the weekend at the fairgrounds. That was a great trip for us.

Then took the Autotrain home.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Dunk,

Back in 2016, Wife and I drove the GT350 up from Fl, did Summit Point with Team Shelby, drove the poker run to the fairgrounds and then spent the weekend at the fairgrounds. That was a great trip for us.

Then took the Autotrain home.
I was there, I had the Deep Impact Blue GT Convertible with the I1 Pro Charger on her. I could not track her as I did not have a roll cage which is the biggest reason I let her go. Talked to Wild Bill and Bob Zinzell just the other day does not look like Bob is making trip from FL this year but Wild Bill will be there it might be his last year he said. Wild Bill said they are trying to figure out if Gary will make it this year from Las Vegas with everything changing it's hard to know. I do think we will have a great turn out as it will be one of the first big events after we get work release from the lockdown......lol.

Sponsored

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I was there, I had the Deep Impact Blue GT Convertible with the I1 Pro Charger on her. I could not track her as I did not have a roll cage which is the biggest reason I let her go. Talked to Wild Bill and Bob Zinzell just the other day does not look like Bob is making trip from FL this year but Wild Bill will be there it might be his last year he said. Wild Bill said they are trying to figure out if Gary will make it this year from Las Vegas with everything changing it's hard to know. I do think we will have a great turn out as it will be one of the first big events after we get work release from the lockdown......lol.
I had just gotten my GT350 so I did not track it at Summit Point, but its on the bucket list. Along with many other tracks up there in the NE.

Not sure if I am going to make it as with my new job, kind of limited on my vacation time. But, doing the research now.

Captian_Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 DELIVERED, 2020 GT350, 2005 GT Premium, 2012 Fiesta, 2015 GT Premium, 2017 F150 Lariat,
Just got a phone call from the Ford Racing in CLT. The May 26th - 28th 2day class was canceled due to Nascar needing the track. (They act like they own the place or something). Got rescheduled for June the 16th - 18th. Was really looking forward to having something to do this month but guess I will just have to wait.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Anybody else here going to be attending on June 1st? I think this might be the first day they will had had this for the GT500...

Track Attack Banner.png

Tob -

Can you believe it? Your GT500 Track Attack is almost here! I am working on some finishing touches for the program and would like to check with you on a few things so we both are prepared.

Screening Questionnaire

To reduce the potential risk of exposure to our school participants, visitors, and workforce, we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire, along with a temperature screening, upon arrival to our facility. We are providing the questionnaire now for your review. If the answer is currently, or changes to, a "Yes" for any of the questions during the 14-day period prior your arrival, access to our facility will be denied. All cancellation and reschedule requests must be made by calling the GT500 Track Attack Sales Coordinator, Jill Sato, at 980-296-3305, Monday to Friday, 8 am-5 pm EST.

Please download the attached questionnaire, complete in full, print, and bring with you for check-in.

Program Dates and Times

Venue - Ford Performance Racing School - East

5115 Morehead Rd Ste. 200 Concord, NC 28027

Welcome Reception - Currently Suspended

GT500 Track Attack - 06/01/2020

Check-in 7:30 - 7:50 a.m. EST

Program 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST

Helpful Tips

Below are a few tips to help make the most of your experience.

• Pack comfortable clothing to wear under your driving suit - typically shorts and a tee shirt. However, prepare for possible WEATHER a hat, sun glasses, and sunblock are also good ideas.
  • Closed-toe shoes are required.
  • Face masks are required for certain activities throughout the day. We encourage you to bring your own.
  • If you plan to bring your own helmet it must meet or exceed the Snell SA2010 rating and be in good condition. It must also be equipped with a communication system and HANS attachments.
  • If you plan to use an action camera (i.e. GoPro), please note that you may only use suction cup mounts on the vehicles. Adhesive mounts are prohibited on our vehicles and helmets.
  • If you are prone to motion sickness, please plan accordingly.
  • We only accept credit/debit cards onsite - no cash. Be sure to provide notice of your travel plans to your bank/credit card company (especially if traveling from Canada)
  • Although drinks are available throughout the program day, we strongly encourage you to drink at least 64 oz. of water per day for a minimum of two days before your school. Our altitude and arid climate may be taxing on the body.
  • We provide light refreshments, coffee and juice for breakfast. Lunch is provided.
  • We disinfect all high-contact surfaces multiple times throughout the day.

That is all for now - we'll see you soon!

Terrez Hilton

E: [email protected]

P: 980-296-3308

Note that the Covid pdf they sent me shows the wrong school and location...

Attachments

OP
OP
jwhite

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I’m re-registered for the 9th. I’m going to drive it in either my 350 or 500, haven’t decided yet, The choices. LOL anyone else planning a drive from the mid west? I’m thinking of leaving a day early and doing The Tail of the Dragon. Any interest of meeting?

Sponsored

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I’m re-registered for the 9th. I’m going to drive it in either my 350 or 500, haven’t decided yet, The choices. LOL anyone else planning a drive from the mid west? I’m thinking of leaving a day early and doing The Tail of the Dragon. Any interest of meeting?
If you are coming down and going thru Bristol TN/Boone NC, look up The Snake also. Twice as long and more fun. Just FYI

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
jwhite

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Because life happens, I missed the chance to do the gt350 Track Attack. I’m not missing this one!!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The school called today to confirm again. I can't blame them. Anyway, I found out they squeezed in a class today so they would be the first to Track the school's GT500's. I asked and was told there were only 11 in the class (I don't know how many guests there were as well). I asked how many were scheduled for June 1st and was told only 9 (with 7 guests)! If the structure is lead/follow only then this is good news. Really looking forward to pressing this car as hard as they will allow.:)

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
The school called today to confirm again. I can't blame them. Anyway, I found out they squeezed in a class today so they would be the first to Track the school's GT500's. I asked and was told there were only 11 in the class (I don't know how many guests there were as well). I asked how many were scheduled for June 1st and was told only 9 (with 7 guests)! If the structure is lead/follow only then this is good news. Really looking forward to pressing this car as hard as they will allow.:)
When I learned that you were going on this date, I called and there was room, but only drivers, no guests which was why I didn't join you. Wife and I really want to go together, so I will look forward to your review until myself, Kent and the others can make it happen. Give her hell buddy!
Sponsored