lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I drive out on the street and poof, it gets noticed. I've had people stop to take pictures, stop to ask questions and it makes a lot of cars faster when you try and drive past them. The sound of the exhaust is all it takes to set it apart from every other American car. I bought the car for me, so who really cares what people think.
Sponsored

GrimLemur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT350, 2016 Black C7 Corvette Z51 (sold)
I got a color that stands out :sun: To keep it that way I bought paint correction and PPF and ceramic coating. A clean bright car was my dream turned reality.
My last car was all black and would get run into too often. Now I can give crowds a warning when I approach!

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Holy crap people. Less is more! Some of the things shown here are cringe worthy.

Why click on the thread then? I'm sure 50% of the people on the board hate your car as well.

sk8ermoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350 / 2004 LSB M3
Why click on the thread then? I'm sure 50% of the people on the board hate your car as well.
I'm curious what people are willing to do to their cars. Then I saw and judge hard but they can do whatever they want. I'm happy it drew a response from you though. It makes me feel special. By the way, that's an interesting percentage to pull out of the air. I must've missed the study conducted to conclude half the people here hate stock red GT350s.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Just watch this video for some good advice...go to approx 1 minute in the video...

Sponsored

Rob-17GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2023 Mach 1, 2020 F350 Powerstroke
Yep......just drive it! Stock car takes care of the rest!

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I just drive slow in the left lane with my 4 ways on ............... Forever amazed at the folks that drive by and give me the "You're number 1" salute.

:facepalm:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Dude. Is that bright red R a call for attention or not? I see the same thing with regard to my Z51 Vette. People stick on a Z51 badge on the side to let everybody who knows nothing know something they really don't GAF to even know. If they did know something then it'd be easy to see that indeed my Vette is a Z51 by examining what makes a Z51 a Z51.

Anyway, I don't gaf what you do with your R. But don't try to sell it as it shoulda came from the factory this way because you want the dumbasses on the street to more easily recognize it. Why would you care?
And there are still nubbies on the C8 board trying to convince everyone that the Z51 is a separate model, not an option. :crazy:

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
And there are still nubbies on the C8 board trying to convince everyone that the Z51 is a separate model, not an option. :crazy:
I know... When I ordered our Vette I checked the box that said Z51 Handling Pkg. I wanted the "option" on my C7 Convertible model.

Sponsored

EvilMerlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
201 GT350 - Lead Foot Grey with Black stripes.
I don't do a damn thing to it other than drive it. No need to change anything or add anything (well other than the resonator delete).

mtrout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
With myself being pretty new to gt350 ownership i'm just tossing some feelers out there. I've seen a couple things I like and dislike. I definitely don't want to add the cheap or tacky look of some mods but some i don't mind. I've thought about wrapping the car a wild color but how much is that sacrilegious? I do like to stand out but sometimes its the subtle things that mainly other mustang owners will see and maybe appreciate.
Here are a few things I've done with my 2018. Pretty pleased, so far. Michael
Shelby #8.jpg
Shelby #4.jpg
Shelby interior #1.jpg
Shelby interior #2.jpg
Shelby interior #3.jpg

Evil_E

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR293
Here are a few things I've done with my 2018. Pretty pleased, so far. Michael
Shelby #8.jpg
Shelby #4.jpg
Shelby interior #1.jpg
Shelby interior #2.jpg
Shelby interior #3.jpg
Your interior came out kick ass. Looks super clean and OEM.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I'm old school and also believe less is more, I had a 15' GT/PP with the spoiler delete and also changed the tail light panel to the Ford Performance emblem delete, after market mesh front grill with no emblem and an rdr rear diffuser, as I really liked that look.

I already did the Corsa X pipe delete, Since I have a stripe delete 350, I would like to do the tail light panel emblem delete, and also the spoiler delete to the 350 to achieve that clean unassuming look....by replacing the trunk lid and keeping the stock lid with tail light panel emblem and spoiler complete.

I do like that most mustang owners make it there own in some way. I would like to be able to reverse back if need be.

Like you I am old school as well therefore I also believe that less is more and like order my cars with as many delete items as possible and in the case of this R model it has 16 delete items.

:wink:
DSCF2463.JPG
DSCF2466.JPG

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Love the seats :like:....... never been a fan of alcantara.
Sponsored