• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kentucky Tesla Style Android Screen 2015-2018 PX6 Android 9 Built In CarPlay Fast Boot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Selling PX6 Android 9 Fast Boot 32gb unit for 2015-2018 Mustang with built in CarPlay. Got from Phoenix Automotive Android Radios but they falsely advertised this unit would work in a 2019, it does not because it doesn't retain sync 2 module. Will work in 2015-2018 though. Now they are not answering emails or calls so I guess they scammed me. Will come with everything they supplied plus wireless dongle which is $60 by itself. Only use it has gotten is me trying to install it. Still has screen protector on it. Willing to take a hit on it and sell for $500 shipped. Here is the link from the specific product page of what I bought.
https://www.phoenixautomotiveinc.co...n4hpI0zcr5Mju06arz6XdsYEGaQTFm2gYbfzOVaH13mz0
Sponsored

Stock-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I’m sorry to hear you got scammed. Have you thought of reaching out to your credit card company? They work disputes like this all the time. Most major credit card companies will side with you in a situation like this, especially since this is a case of a misleading seller.
The reason why I ask is because I went through a very similar situation upgrading my screen in my bmw (not from this seller though).
I used PayPal and used them to settle a dispute between myself and the seller. It cost me the return shipping fees but I got the bulk of my money back.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
I’m sorry to hear you got scammed. Have you thought of reaching out to your credit card company? They work disputes like this all the time. Most major credit card companies will side with you in a situation like this, especially since this is a case of a misleading seller.
The reason why I ask is because I went through a very similar situation upgrading my screen in my bmw (not from this seller though).
I used PayPal and used them to settle a dispute between myself and the seller. It cost me the return shipping fees but I got the bulk of my money back.
Unfortunately I financed it through Affirm.

Stock-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Unfortunately I financed it through Affirm.
And they won’t work with you? The seller sold a product that they falsely advertised. I’ve never dealt with affirm but it may be worth contacting them

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
pics please

Sponsored

stone36441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Do you still have this unit? I am considering getting one for base 17 and was going to use affirm as well.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
still available?
Sponsored