Meat coyote racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Hope it's not real!

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/05/a...nding-foam-to-silence-mustangs-noisy-exhaust/
20200524_233920.jpg

Angry Neighbor Allegedly Uses Expanding Foam To Silence Mustang’s Noisy Exhaust

We’ve probably all been woken up by a neighbor with a loud exhaust at some point in our lives, but how many of us have acted on it?

We’d guess very few, but that’s certainly not the case this time around.

In a Facebook post, Aaron Robinson uploaded a picture of his car’s exhaust system apparently filled with Great Stuff foam. The post was accompanied by a letter allegedly written by an angry neighbor.

It reads “I finally found you! You want our attention, you don’t want our attention. You have 14 days to fix the mufflers or put the stock [exhaust] back on.” It then threatened “Don’t egg us on, you will only regret it. We encourage you to call the police [or] install video [cameras], nothing will work.” It then finished by saying “Fix your muffler!”

While you can’t take things on the internet at face value, Robinson insisted the incident happened and replied to a comment suggesting he filed a police report. He also said “I hope someone gets covid and dies a slow painful death over this.”

That’s going a bit too far, but damaging someone’s vehicle is obviously illegal and uncalled for. However, a number of people can probably sympathize with the alleged neighbor.

Interestingly enough, the Facebook user appears to own a newer Ford Mustang. While the car is apparently equipped with an aftermarket exhaust, the Mustang GT offers a Quiet Exhaust Mode which adjusts the optional performance exhaust system to be about 10 decibels quieter than usual (see it in action in the video above).

When the system was announced in 2017, Ford referred to it as “Good Neighbor Mode” and said the idea came from engineer Steve von Foerster. As the company explained, he was driving his Shelby GT350 one morning and a neighbor called police over the car’s loud exhaust.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Wow that guy is a major prick and he’s asking for trouble.

Anyone *69 513 424 7700 yet ?

or is it *69 313 424 7700 ?

It’s either a 5 or 3 ( that 1st number )

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Wow that guy is a major prick and he’s asking for trouble.

Anyone *69 513 424 7700 yet ?

or is it *69 313 424 7700 ?

It’s either a 5 or 3 ( that 1st number )
it's 513...

Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
I'm surprised shti like this doesn't happen more often. Especially to Harleys.
You think people want to get killed? If you come into my property to vandalize my property, be ready to take back some lead. I dont take that lightly, s**t like that doesnt happen here in Florida.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Since it says they finally found him; I'm guessing it must not be a nearby neighbor. If it's true, sounds like time to weapon up. Keep the note and be cocked and ready when they step into your garage, since you have reason to believe they will be armed and have the intent to harm you. I would still call the police. Now if the owner is screamng through the neighborhood like a maniac, then he most likely deserves it.... I just don't do good with threats and intimidation.

Sponsored

SoFla2016PP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP M6
You think people want to get killed? If you come into my property to vandalize my property, be ready to take back some lead. I dont take that lightly, s**t like that doesnt happen here in Florida.
Amen! I’m also in Palm Beach County, people here do know better. F that!

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
I'm surprised shti like this doesn't happen more often. Especially to Harleys.
Whoa!! Uncalled for.
At least for me & my Harley's and where I live.

A young girl on the road above us has a boyfriend that has a new
Dodge pick up. This sucker is HUGE!!

Evidently it has no power, though.
When he comes in to pick up the girl or bring her home, the slight incline
by my house is obviously too much for the truck to pull easily.
He has to floor it just to make the hill.

At least that is what it sounds like.

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
Once I read "Facebook" I lost all interest and respect for the poster. Social media should not be used as a forum to air your dirty laundry and threaten others. Keep that shit to yourself and deal with it like a man instead of whining about it on the internet.

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Jeeze I don't know what is worse this story or the people commenting to this story on that website.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Wow glad mine is garage kept. What an ass I have several Harley Neighbors on my street that in sure are louder than a GT350.
Sponsored