Sponsored

Toronto Mustang drivers given the brand a bad image

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It's more than cabin fever as it started well before the virus hit.
It started here a couple years ago with roving bands of 50 to 200 4-wheelers and motorcycles shutting down streets, including the interstate, and terrorizing neighborhoods. Then, late last year I think, it started with cars.
I hadn't heard about the Detroit vs Atlanta thing yet. If the city is going to crack down then they absolutely should impound out of town cars too.
We have that shit here too with dirt bikes and 4-wheelers. It pisses me off. Sounds like a cloud of hornets flying down the road. No disregard for traffic laws, safety or others on the road.
Sponsored

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
Hence why I used to be a part of a fairly big mustang group in Calgary, but not anymore.

Weaving in and out of traffic @ 180 is one thing....doing it with 10 - 20 cars together is another.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Too many of these movies glamorizing the car scene
Fast_and_the_Furious_%28DVD_Cover%29.jpg

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
They were just trying to get rid of the “Toronto the Good” moniker. Seriously, these clowns should be locked up and have their driving privileges revoked for a lonnng time. All this stuff belongs on the track or drag strip, and I have no patience whatsoever for people who do it on the street.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
oooh...this'll be interesting! Hopefully there's good video of them all getting busted.

The other night there was a huge meet in the IKEA parking lot. Donuts galore. So much tire smoke people on 10 thought something was on fire.

One of the videos showed a Charger doing donuts and some clown is walking closer to him for a better filming view (its all about the Gram baby!) and the Charger's ass end whipped around and caught ol' buddy flush and threw him about 10FT.
my buddy has a Hellcat Charger and was there when the story I mentioned above happened. Saw him tonight and the dude doing donuts was tracked down bc this video went viral and he was pulled over and arrested for deadly conduct.

like @Houston Kid said the Houston/Harris County coppers are cracking down hard. Which is good.

Shit like that is why I have to be worried about getting pulled over for just being loud. Cops are now pinpointing every little single violation.

Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The video from what I was talking about

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
What a bunch of morons Ghost50. That car would not be hard to find. Charging him with deadly conduct will likely leave a mark. At least I can hope so.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Not hard to find. He posted tag me if you are going to post my car.
B99407D5-7205-496B-8A0E-76ABB21876CA.png

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What a bunch of morons Ghost50. That car would not be hard to find. Charging him with deadly conduct will likely leave a mark. At least I can hope so.
yeah man...these meets are crazy. I mean when I was younger we raced and hung out at a car wash and did some dumb stuff. But even if all the social media had been around in the late 90s and early 00s nothing we did would get close to finding parking lots, intersections or freeways and lighting tires up like that.

Which is another thing! Tires aren’t cheap! Screw all that leaving the rubber in parking lots nonsense.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
yeah man...these meets are crazy. I mean when I was younger we raced and hung out at a car wash and did some dumb stuff. But even if all the social media had been around in the late 90s and early 00s nothing we did would get close to finding parking lots, intersections or freeways and lighting tires up like that.

Which is another thing! Tires aren’t cheap! Screw all that leaving the rubber in parking lots nonsense.
The Chinese tire revolution is here though, I swear half my friends buy these no name brand Chinese tires for like $50 a tire now a days. I won't touch that shit but if you just want to burn them to nothing I guess it makes sense

Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Chinese tire revolution is here though, I swear half my friends buy these no name brand Chinese tires for like $50 a tire now a days. I won't touch that shit but if you just want to burn them to nothing I guess it makes sense
Good point! I was confused when I saw someone on Instagram advertising a burnout contest where the prize was $100.

A hundred whole dollars?!

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Good point! I was confused when I saw someone on Instagram advertising a burnout contest where the prize was $100.

A hundred whole dollars?!
apparently enough to replace the tires you’ve just burned off

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
In our town the cops already made it crystal clear if caught 'side showing' You'll never see your car again, doesn't matter if you own it, your parents own it, or the bank owns it. Cause this is no longer a highway traffic act law, 'stunting' now falls under the criminal code. And with our public insurance, you'll never see your DL again either.
Sponsored