Sponsored

VIDEO: New Member & Ford Mustang GT Review

seniorleb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4 Competition Package
Hey Everyone.

I just joined this forum and it seems super active which is amazing, I currently do not own an Mustang so please don't bash me if I tell you I drive an M4. I do drive and review many cars so I am not a biased person. I love Muscle cars and the 2018 Mustang GT V8 impressed me a lot. The engine and the sound is like not other car I have seen especially in that category and price range.

After all, many people told me that they love the Mustang because of what it offers and that it is a great value for money. Now I understand them very clearly, I can certainly see myself in the future of getting a Mustang Probably a high end model. The GT350 was a clear contender for me but in where I lives (for Now) they charge a lot of money for it and the depreciation value is insane!

This is my Review of the Ford Mustang GT V8 from a BMW M4 Owner's Perspective
Full Review on my YouTube Channel, check the attached link.

Sponsored

1Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt Convertible
Hey Everyone.

I just joined this forum and it seems super active which is amazing, I currently do not own an Mustang so please don't bash me if I tell you I drive an M4. I do drive and review many cars so I am not a biased person. I love Muscle cars and the 2018 Mustang GT V8 impressed me a lot. The engine and the sound is like not other car I have seen especially in that category and price range.

After all, many people told me that they love the Mustang because of what it offers and that it is a great value for money. Now I understand them very clearly, I can certainly see myself in the future of getting a Mustang Probably a high end model. The GT350 was a clear contender for me but in where I lives (for Now) they charge a lot of money for it and the depreciation value is insane!

This is my Review of the Ford Mustang GT V8 from a BMW M4 Owner's Perspective
Full Review on my YouTube Channel, check the attached link.

Sup Bro,
Nice ride and great video.

Stay cool, Bear

OLdchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma, 2020 Miata, MB E350
Nice vid of the sound. Not a compare and contrast of the M4 but again at a price point he thought it was a good buy.
Thanks for taking the time to post the video. Seems that you can have fun on Dubai streets..
Sponsored