• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 10.2" Android Infotainment for Sale

MakAttack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hi,
Selling an Android 10.2" stereo for Mustangs 2015 for $300+. This is best used to replace the crappy 4" screen that the non-premium Mustangs come with. Had it in my car for about a year (or a little less). Originally cost about $600 on eBay plus a pretty involved putting the system together process. This is now pretty much plug and play, but don't let it fool you, it's still takes time to install just much easier than what you would have to go through if starting from the beginning. No instructions since these units don't come with any, so you will have to watch videos on YouTube and other forums like Mustang6g to learn how to do it. I liked the unit a lot but decided to spend the money and get the OEM 8" premium unit with Apple CarPlay. However, this is a much cheaper option since the OEM cost me almost $2k. Local pick ups and cash only.

Thank you
sterio1.jpg
sterio2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

damondewaynehuff84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Price?

OP
OP
MakAttack

MakAttack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
$300, sorry forgot to include in my post. Just added.

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
What are the specs on this in terms of RAM and storage?

OP
OP
MakAttack

MakAttack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
When I bought it from ebay the title stated "2GB Android 6.0 Car DVD Stereo for Ford Mustang" so suppose to have 2GBs of ram. I never confirmed. I tried looking for it but the options didn't say and personally I never cared. I just cared that it worked and it did. Hope this helps.

Sponsored

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
Unfortunately not local, but may be interested if change your mind on shipping.

OP
OP
MakAttack

MakAttack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yeah, I can ship. DM me if you want to proceed.