HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
BTW.....Quick Jack lifts are grossly underrated and extremely STRONG!!

But I just work on my steel slabs with them on the ground. And even if I wanted them higher, QuickJack doesn't sell the heavy duty pump units used in the video. :wink:

My QuickJack 5000 works great for my vehicles, though.
Sponsored

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
I got a lift set up about a couple of weeks ago and while it is listed as a portable lift, it's not like you can just wheel it around easily. I wanted something that would lift the car at least 4 feet in the air to easily clean the wheels and lower trim without bending down. This is a BendPak MD-6XP mid-rise portable scissors lift. I have changed the oil once, installed Steeda front and rear subframe supports and IRS bushings but mainly use it to clean the lower sections and wheels. Going to using this thing a lot more than I thought I would.

NZ7_4682500.jpg
NZ7_4684500.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I got a lift set up about a couple of weeks ago and while it is listed as a portable lift, it's not like you can just wheel it around easily. I wanted something that would lift the car at least 4 feet in the air to easily clean the wheels and lower trim without bending down. This is a BendPak MD-6XP mid-rise portable scissors lift. I have changed the oil once, installed Steeda front and rear subframe supports and IRS bushings but mainly use it to clean the lower sections and wheels. Going to using this thing a lot more than I thought I would.

NZ7_4682500.jpg
NZ7_4684500.jpg
Damn ... that's impressive ... in many ways :)

Twisted O CFTP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP

NZ7_4682500.jpg
NZ7_4684500.jpg
That is amazing on the height really like the car ramps on side nice touch im 100 percent ordering one thanks for the picture really cool

Sponsored

Twisted O CFTP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
That is amazing on the height really like the car ramps on side nice touch im 100 percent ordering one thanks for the picture really cool
What is the lift measurements you gave them for the lift points do u remember i know thats how you need to order it

Twisted O CFTP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
KB I have quick jack 5000 EXT and love it. Already have had Red Venum on it as you can see. I don’t think you can go wrong with the quick jack.
D81763B4-DEB3-4C85-8736-43E9EAEBEABE.jpeg
What measurement did u give quick jack for the lifting points

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Alan: They're site will show you how to measure but if memory serves, they wanted two. One from the front jacking point to the rear tire and one from the rear jacking point to the front tire.

I also told them I wanted to use it on the wife's car which is longer so they suggested the BL-7000EXT.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
What measurement did u give quick jack for the lifting points
KB is correct on measurement I had mine before the 500 so I never measured 500. I always put jacking rails on cars and then it is less important

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
But Jeff, each side of the QJ covers the nearly the entire section of jacking points, (perhaps the "EXT" version covers more, probably does,) but even so, I'm fairly sure rails are unnecessary with a QJ. Even if I didn't have them, I'd still use the QJ rubber blocks in the divet ends of the QJ's, regardless of whether they contact the rails or not. If memory serves, they catch JP's at both ends anyway...at least one for sure.

I do love the darn thing but I sure would like it if it got up as high as Mark's. Two feet more would be Heaven. :-)

Sponsored

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What is the lift measurements you gave them for the lift points do u remember i know thats how you need to order it
I did not talk to anyone, I just ordered it. I have some friends that own auto repair shops and they use these on all kinds of cars and trucks. This particular one is only a 6000 lb capacity but good enough for my Ranger, Escape and GT500. The arms underneath are extremely adjustable and it came with several different pads and extensions for trucks. I will take a couple of photos of it when I move the car later today and will explain more. I believe you need the measuring for a QJ as it comes in different sizes. This one has adjustable arms so no need to measure anything.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Nice. In the event of a hydraulic failure, what keeps the lift from collapsing?

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. In the event of a hydraulic failure, what keeps the lift from collapsing?
There are three locking points at 24", 36" and 48" of lift height. It works similar to some of the post lifts I have seen that are not air locks. As you are bringing it up, you can hear it click into each of the three safety locks. You just stop at which ever height you want and lower it down onto the safety lock. To release the safety lock, raise it up a couple of inches until the spring loaded safety blocking lever comes down and then you can lower it down.

IMG_1250.jpeg

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Dang it Steeda, I did not know about "forum pricing". I think I paid full price ($134.96) for the welded end style. BTW work great and you have to have your head on the ground to see them.

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 F250 Tremor, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP(wifes car)
Hey KB. I picked up the BL-7000SLX last fall and highly recommend the QuickJack setup. Of course, I would rather have a fixed two point lift, but not in the cards with my garage.

I have a SuperCab Raptor and the frame rails beneath the cab are short and the EXT would have been too long. The SLX is just long enough to get under the pinch welds on my new GT350.

I can tell you that they work great. A great portable solution to get the wheels off the ground and get some extra room underneath to work on your vehicle. With the SUV/truck extensions, I can get the wheels off the ground of my Raptor for easy tire rotations. They are very sturdy and stable when the vehicle is up in the air, even with the truck extensions. It lifts my Raptor with no strain.

You don’t need the buy the extra pinch weld rubber blocks (the ones with the groove). The jack comes with a few sets of solid rubber blocks (varying thicknesses), which work just fine on the pinch rails.
IMG_3467.jpeg
IMG_3466.jpeg
Where did you get the risers or supports seen under your truck picture?
Sponsored