License Plate Bracket

TBLGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST and 22 GT500
I have the same one. Don't have my registration yet, so haven't installed it.
Can't use Craig's Mount if you have PPF.
Or racing stripes right? I was going to have ppf installer leave that spot blank for plate mount but still have the stripes

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Had the Craig's and did as suggested put it on before ppf. Never comfortable with the security of it especially at speed altho didn't lose it. After owl took out front bumper cover and lower grill and splitter and had to replace didn't get it on before replacing ppf so went with the through the grill one since I don't have a tow hook and much happier with peace of mind about not losing it.

TBLGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST and 22 GT500
Had the Craig's and did as suggested put it on before ppf. Never comfortable with the security of it especially at speed altho didn't lose it. After owl took out front bumper cover and lower grill and splitter and had to replace didn't get it on before replacing ppf so went with the through the grill one since I don't have a tow hook and much happier with peace of mind about not losing it.
good point. Ppf can be adjusted but the stripes is the other issue

Sponsored

NTB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350 Fathouse Twin Turbo, 21' GT500

volcanogod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 350
It has been 15 months here of breaking the law... The person I bought it from begged me to not mess up the front of the car. I completely agree with him. Here in Texas they are trying to remove the requirement for a front plate. Is complete stupid to require one. At this point my DL is expired since February thanks to the DMV being closed so I'm asking for it. :stop:
Sponsored