Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
You guys do your own work or install?
How much can I expect a shop to charge me for this?
Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
[
I had the dealer do it to maintain the warranty. Go over to the Forced Induction sub forum and search for terry at beefcake racing. Cheap as shit, great feed back from posters, and will let you call his cell for questions.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Depends on the shop. You can do most of these kits easily yourself. Especially the ATI stuff. (Prochager Paxton vortech)

Livernois is charging 8k. For a Whipple stage one installed.

Some shops do flat rate if you buy from them. I would definitely take it to a specialty shop if you go that route

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
[

I had the dealer do it to maintain the warranty. Go over to the Forced Induction sub forum and search for terry at beefcake racing. Cheap as shit, great feed back from posters, and will let you call his cell for questions.
nice. How’d that work through the dealer? Brought your parts from where? Curious as the background on how you went about it...

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
nice. How’d that work through the dealer? Brought your parts from where? Curious as the background on how you went about it...
My car is a Roush so I stayed with Roush for resale and warranty. You only want to do that if you still have some warranty left since it is a very safe tune and has some heat issues. If warranty isn't a concern than go with something like a whipple with a custom tune from say palm beach dyno there in Florida for example. If you go roush you can search for a roush ford dealership and get a price.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
My car is a Roush so I stayed with Roush for resale and warranty. You only want to do that if you still have some warranty left since it is a very safe tune and has some heat issues. If warranty isn't a concern than go with something like a whipple with a custom tune from say palm beach dyno there in Florida for example. If you go roush you can search for a roush ford dealership and get a price.
Yes I am local near them in the Fort Laud area. I saw some Roush Mustangs for sale locally actually. My car is a 19 however I just got it 2 months ago. Did your Roush parts come from the ford dealer as well as being installed by then also?

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I am local near them in the Fort Laud area. I saw some Roush Mustangs for sale locally actually. My car is a 19 however I just got it 2 months ago. Did your Roush parts come from the ford dealer as well as being installed by then also?
no the car is shipped to Roush from factory and they install the other parts. It’s a nice kit if you like the look. They’re just doing what a lot of people do on there own. 1” drop, rims, spoiler, axle back, and etc. Lowering your car makes a huge difference. Really makes mustangs look like a badass sports car. That along with exhaust you’ve already done.

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
no the car is shipped to Roush from factory and they install the other parts. It’s a nice kit if you like the look. They’re just doing what a lot of people do on there own. 1” drop, rims, spoiler, axle back, and etc. Lowering your car makes a huge difference. Really makes mustangs look like a badass sports car. That along with exhaust you’ve already done.
Yeah locally here there were two for sale at a Fort Lauderdale dealer, they had a white one and a black one. GT Premiums. One is down to 65k now I think they marked it up to like 80k originally. So now it’s 15k off...
how much did it add to your car?

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah locally here there were two for sale at a Fort Lauderdale dealer, they had a white one and a black one. GT Premiums. One is down to 65k now I think they marked it up to like 80k originally. So now it’s 15k off...
how much did it add to your car?
Yeah the 2020's are out and they have more hp, not as many tacky stickers, better seat covers, and run cooler. I got it for 50k and then added the supercharger and xpipe for $8500 installed. Just added the phase 2 with 750hp.

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Yeah the 2020's are out and they have more hp, not as many tacky stickers, better seat covers, and run cooler. I got it for 50k and then added the supercharger and xpipe for $8500 installed. Just added the phase 2 with 750hp.
So you have a standard GT premium for 50k and added the s/c and x pipe through your local dealer?
(What state are you in?)

Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
So you have a standard GT premium for 50k and added the s/c and x pipe through your local dealer?
(What state are you in?)
Roush stage 2 that I added a SC and xpipe to. I'm in Michigan.

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT in Shadow Black
Just got a 19 GT. No active exhaust.

Was looking at the Ford Performance by Borla Extreme.

Is there a ton of drone? This is a daily driver/only car. So it goes everywhere.

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Just got a 19 GT. No active exhaust.

Was looking at the Ford Performance by Borla Extreme.

Is there a ton of drone? This is a daily driver/only car. So it goes everywhere.
From what I’ve read it is the Borla Atak system. I watched countless videos before making up my mind on what system I wanted...

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Corsa Sport if you're doing headers.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)