Sponsored

For those that want alcantara Shift/Ebrake boots & Console covers.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
Thanks! Just got an email, it’s been shipped. Just waiting on it to arrive
It took at least 4 weeks for it to arrive
Sponsored

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
It took at least 4 weeks for it to arrive
Thanks for the info. The email said up to 5 weeks, so was figuring it would be a while plus customs check. I’ll post up when I get it in.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
I was Soo disappointed with the Shitech alcantara kit, The material was very thin and poor quality. I got the shift boot on fine but when I went to do the emergency brake it was a joke. I tried to apply the boot 3 times finally ripping the stitching trying to get the handle seated down. I called and emailed multiple times and finally got a email response 2 weeks later that if I sent them pics they would send me a new one. I sent them pics and they sent me another stating that I would need to steam it in order to get it to fit! I used my clothes steamer for hours trying to get it to fit to no avail. What a joke, I wasted 2 weekends on that piece before realizing that whos grandma who made these pieces ( Per there ad ) cant measure for shite! To make sure I was not just doing a poor job I called a family friend who does upholstery for a living over and he came over to look at it and came to the same conclusion, it doesn't fit without pulling the boot up. ( he does professional restorations for large dollar interior car restorations ) I emailed and called requesting a refund and never received a response from them. I took the shifter boot off and am ordering a set from Redline. What a joke steam it to make it fit, Really are you kidding me. How about you measure it right and it will fit. Do yourselves a favor and avoid this kit at all costs. Lesson learned on this one you get what you pay for, Avoid Shitech at all costs!
pretty much the same experience. damn, wish i really saw this post few days ago, would've saved me so much trouble trying to install it. I just wasted like 3 hours yesterday, when i contacted them they said I had to steam it before installing. The material is so thin and not even remotely close to being alacantra. No matter what i do, the piece doesn't have enough slack in it so i can't release the park brake without the light showing up on the dash. To anyone considering Shifteck product, please avoid at all costs.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I had a look at install video from cj pony parts, but it does not look that well... it looks weird, the park brake boot I mean.
I wanted to like it... other options ?
Sponsored