What did you do to your GT350 today?

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I lost another Zero..... the rate of Zero losses is going down exponentially however.
Odd, I have been thinking the 10,000 mark would bother me since I really thought I would be putting about 4 - 5K miles per year.
This is NOT my daily driver, but I just can't drive directly to where I am supposed to go.
I try like hell to run to the store which is less than a mile away, and when I get back, the damn speedo registers 50+ miles... the store was within walking distance.
I only picked the car up last August............ it's only nine months old!
No regrets..... I LOVE THIS CAR....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9999.9.jpg
10000.JPG
Sponsored

Sargent1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H2910
Congrats on H2910.

Do you know what part of Switzerland the '66 is in?
I don't actually. My Dad had a stroke a few years ago and struggles to communicate so I'm still researching the location of 6S376. Last report I have was 2010. Reached out to SAAC to see if I can find current information.

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I lost another Zero..... the rate of Zero losses is going down exponentially however.
Odd, I have been thinking the 10,000 mark would bother me since I really thought I would be putting about 4 - 5K miles per year.
This is NOT my daily driver, but I just can't drive directly to where I am supposed to go.
I try like hell to run to the store which is less than a mile away, and when I get back, the damn speedo registers 50+ miles... the store was within walking distance.
I only picked the car up last August............ it's only nine months old!
No regrets..... I LOVE THIS CAR....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel the same way, I just feel bad for the guys who have less than a thousand. I got who ever knows how many hours hearing the glorious symphony exhaust note and I look forward to it every weekend I can get. Plus, you never know when you're ticket is going to get punched out. Live for today

s2ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT350 - 6S1757, 2017 GT350 - H3303
I don't actually. My Dad had a stroke a few years ago and struggles to communicate so I'm still researching the location of 6S376. Last report I have was 2010. Reached out to SAAC to see if I can find current information.
Latest info in the most recent 2019 edition 66 GT350 Registry is from May 2004.

Sponsored

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
@FDHog , nice wheel. What brand?

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Got her inspected, finally. The snow and subsequent salting on Saturday put todays plan in question though.

Here’s a shout out to Ford. Last year I put my winter storage Sottozeros on some OEM wheels that came with the TPMS. For the first time, I drove on these tires (temps were in the high 30s this morning) and the grip was amazing. I’’ve slid on the Michelins in the past and didn’t have any concerns today.

The shout out is for Ford programming these cars to accept two sets of sensors without going through the bullshit of programming :like:. Seems minor but I’m at the point where I appreciate these types of thing more so than before.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Got her inspected, finally. The snow and subsequent salting on Saturday put todays plan in question though.

Here’s a shout out to Ford. Last year I put my winter storage Sottozeros on some OEM wheels that came with the TPMS. For the first time, I drove on these tires (temps were in the high 30s this morning) and the grip was amazing. I’’ve slid on the Michelins in the past and didn’t have any concerns today.

The shout out is for Ford programming these cars to accept two sets of sensors without going through the bullshit of programming :like:. Seems minor but I’m at the point where I appreciate these types of thing more so than before.
Agreed, it is nice to go from track tires to street tires without messing with changing settings.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

SNOW?!
Sponsored