Exhausted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1 A10
Figured I would post this in the correct section:

I installed the 1st round of BMR mods this weekend (jacking rails, vertical links and front k-member brace).
I got the front k-member brace installed CB006 and my transmission cooling lines are sooooo close to touching it. I wanted to ask if anyone else has had this and what did you use to cover the lines so it doesn't make any noise. I was thinking some 3/8 fuel hose zip tied on it but didn't know if there was anything better.

I am going to be installed the 2nd round (Springs, lock out kit and IRS subframe support) next weekend so I will be under the car again to fix this as well.

Thanks!
IMG_2774.JPG
Sponsored

KellTrac

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kelltrac.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Yes. Just throw some hose on it. Or put a rubber gasket between them and zip tie.

The redesign process was fun when the 18+ cars came out. Lol. It was a very tedious process to ensure the CB006 remained as the best (by a mile) front brace while allowing for a wide range of fitment applications.

Also. When you are under there. Flip the bolts around. That drives me nuts. :)

OP
OP
Exhausted

Exhausted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1 A10
yeah I got under there today while I was prepping for my spring install (they are being shipped) and put the hose around the lines. Feel pretty good about that.
As far as those bolts I just followed the instructions but I did find I am missing two washers so when those come I will be flipping them over.
Brace with Hose.jpg
Sponsored