Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Well both 2 point braces did not work for me even with spacers for a GT A10
Hmmm that's new to me. I thought it was only the eco's that had the issue. You can reach out to bmr. Their brace might work but I'm not certain as I only use Steeda products for my suspension and chassis.
Sponsored

mustang123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Just installed the G-Trac 2 point. I have a 19 GT convertible with A10. Without the spacers, the cooling lines didin't contact the bar, but it was very close. I just put 2 spacers on each side just to be safe. What I really had trouble with were the spacers for the bolt to go through. I removed all the welding slags and still couldn't get the spacers to go in, they were simply too tall. I gave up and installed without them. Torqued it to about 50 ft/lb, was worried further torquing would crush the subframe... Any concerns with installing without the bolt spacers? I figured that the force loading surfaces were on the bar, and the bolt shouldn't take any lateral forces. The spacers were simply there to prevent frame crushing. What do you guys think

Danmg202

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt- 401a - PP1
Just installed the G-Trac 2 point. I have a 19 GT convertible with A10. Without the spacers, the cooling lines didin't contact the bar, but it was very close. I just put 2 spacers on each side just to be safe. What I really had trouble with were the spacers for the bolt to go through. I removed all the welding slags and still couldn't get the spacers to go in, they were simply too tall. I gave up and installed without them. Torqued it to about 50 ft/lb, was worried further torquing would crush the subframe... Any concerns with installing without the bolt spacers? I figured that the force loading surfaces were on the bar, and the bolt shouldn't take any lateral forces. The spacers were simply there to prevent frame crushing. What do you guys think
Mine were very tight but I was able to get a partial hole open and then use a bar to pull it the rest of the way open, if yours aren't even close to that I'd talk to Steeda before running with out them in.
Sponsored