• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Anyone have a Sync shifter bezel they don't need?

aleccolin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I damaged mine taking it out, need a replacement. I could get a new one that comes with the boot and all, but I figured somebody might have a takeoff. LMK
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
If you simply broke the shifter bezel from the leather plastic boot clips, I did the same thing, Lol the whole bezel I removed and the plastic inserts was still in the holes.

Well, I just put some hot glue on the bottom of bezel and pushed down, it re seated itself to the thing and hasn't moved.

look at 5 spur vendor page, they have some nice fancy ones. I might buy one myself

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Model airplane glue (the real stuff that destroys brain cells) works well too since the bezel is polystyrene. I have used it twice.

OP
OP
aleccolin

aleccolin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I could glue it back together, but it would still have a crease visible from the top "crhome" finish that I couldn't live with.

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
They are pretty cheap at the dealer, the entire assembly. Mine cost $48 Canadian here in BC. Dealer prices are not cheap compared to the US FYI.

Sponsored

OP
OP
aleccolin

aleccolin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Yeah I'm seeing around $53-55 USD online, plus tax and shipping of course.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
when you guys talk about full assembly, does that include the leather shift boot too?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
that's not a bad deal, when mine starts to wear in from shifting I will without a doubt buy a new one from Levittown.

id recommend Levittown OP.

Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
As soon as 5 spurs comes out with there shifter plate I’m taking mine off. If you pay for postage I’ll send.

OP
OP
aleccolin

aleccolin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
As soon as 5 spurs comes out with there shifter plate I’m taking mine off. If you pay for postage I’ll send.
I appreciate the offer, but I just ordered a new OE one this morning. I'll decide on upgrading to the 5 Spurs piece once it comes out. Thanks again!
Sponsored