Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
I finally decided on the Level 1 Division X system from @LethalPerformance. The Level 1 kit comes standard with a triple pump hat, pre-assembled PTFE lines and I spec’d it with twin Walbro 274’s, E85 stainless filter and a triple pump wiring harness for any future upgrades I may make.

Check it out: https://www.lethalperformance.com/lethal-performance-2011-2017-mustang-gt-level-1-return-style-fuel-system.htm

Thanks to @beefcake for trying to make me a great deal on a Fore kit, but I just couldn’t justify the price difference for my modest power levels. Thanks to @Logan@Lethal for answering all of my questions, even on a Sunday morning!

Can’t wait to get the kit installed! Almost time for some E85!
Appreciate the shoutout and the order. Would love to help anyone else with a setup, just message me. You'll love the jump in power!
Sponsored

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
I too am about to pull the trigger on the Lethal kit, but their 19 GT system for Edlebrock blowers.

Anyone have experience with the Lethal kit running the rails in a series w/ 2 regulators vs Fore recommending parallel with a Y on the feed? I'm guessing it doesn't really matter much?

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
I too am about to pull the trigger on the Lethal kit, but their 19 GT system for Edlebrock blowers.

Anyone have experience with the Lethal kit running the rails in a series w/ 2 regulators vs Fore recommending parallel with a Y on the feed? I'm guessing it doesn't really matter much?
We run a very similar kit just adapted to our Whipple kit. Van Voris / Zander13 (youtubers, unsure if you know them) run them as well.. Can list quite a few others that can vouch for it if you'd like. Zander actually just made an awesome video explaining our kit.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
We run a very similar kit just adapted to our Whipple kit. Van Voris / Zander13 (youtubers, unsure if you know them) run them as well.. Can list quite a few others that can vouch for it if you'd like. Zander actually just made an awesome video explaining our kit.

Thanks Lethal for sharing the video. I am highly impressed with the Lethal Performance fuel system. Very plug and play. Very user friendly and best of all, it will support all the power I would ever wish to have in my car.

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Thanks Lethal for sharing the video. I am highly impressed with the Lethal Performance fuel system. Very plug and play. Very user friendly and best of all, it will support all the power I would ever wish to have in my car.
We've made them for over a decade now, but was most popular in the Cobra/GT500 community. We buckled down, modified the kit with suggestions from our customers, and now provide, arguably, the best valued kit on the market. We'd be happy to help out any forum member... just message me and I'll work with you. Appreciate the praise. :)

Sponsored

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Just got my Lethal kit in, should be installing this week sometime. Is this supposed to come with a check valve? I've been told I should have one and the Fore kits come with one. But I don't seem to see one in the box.

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Just got my Lethal kit in, should be installing this week sometime. Is this supposed to come with a check valve? I've been told I should have one and the Fore kits come with one. But I don't seem to see one in the box.
No, the check valve would only hinder performance. The check valve is used to hold pressure and help with "hard starts" but when we tested it, it had more drawbacks then benefits.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
No, the check valve would only hinder performance. The check valve is used to hold pressure and help with "hard starts" but when we tested it, it had more drawbacks then benefits.
Can you expound please?

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Can you expound please?
We saw a minor change with hard starts on e85 but was leaning out sooner. If you're running like, triple 465, and have a 1krwhp goal, that'll be fine. It's similar to the DW400 pumps and how they have two variants, with and without a check valve.

The checkvalve is used to retain pressure in the lines when the car is off. That's its main purpose.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Can he get there - Probably
Reliably and safe - NO

Been there done that. Listen to what people are telling you. The reason we have forums like this is so people can learn from people's mistakes or their journey's (like me).

Most tuners (the good ones) wont tune on E85 with a BAP on boost and require a return style system.
Procharged here as well. Started on 93 tune with a BAP. Moved to E85 and installed the Sai Li kit. Went from a P1 to a D1X = 800+. Running out of fuel at high end - went with Fore system.
Never had ANY issues with any of these systems NEVER - I thank the Experts at @Lund for that. When I first went boosted everyone told me you will always want more - power/boost junkie - they were right!
Look at my progression - it is just like many others on here. If when I first went boosted I would have just gone with a Fore system think of the $$$ I would have saved and still be at the finish line now.
Have a Chevy project I am working on at the moment and the biggest take a way from the Mustang is do it right the first time - spend the cash upfront. When the journey is complete - if there is such a thing - you will still be money ahead and have the best solution.
well said

Fore really does a great job, and they are a "fuel system company", thats why they are always our goto. the warranty and customer service is unparalleled and they are just great people.

we deal with them on almost a daily basis and wouldn't have it any other way

Sponsored

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I pulled the anti-drain back check valve out of my DW400. It reduces flow by a good 10%(maybe more) The long cranks are kind of an annoyance, so I might add a high flow in-line check valve soon. Pump is keeping up with 762whp without a BAP beautifully. With the check valve in the pump outlet, I bet my STFT’s would start to climb above 6500.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Why do u have to change rails, I have a 18+ Roush kit?

Won’t the Roush rails work with a E85 return kit
Sponsored