2018-20 Mustang Front Grille

MarkUnboxes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I've been having trouble finding a thread about this. I was interested in knowing about what options everyone is using for the upper and lower grilles on their Mustangs. I was planning on opening up the honeycombs on the upper, but was unsure about what to do for the lower. I was debating buying the Bullitt style upper and lower on eBay and then just swapping the lowers out, but wanted to hear other opinions first. What're the best options to open up the grille and make it look better? Thanks!
Sponsored

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
I like the eBay Bullitt grille. I bought the upper and lower, but haven't gotten around to putting them on.

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
The cervinis looks good but to me the Bullitt upper and lower look the best on the 18+ models. I wanna buy the kit off eBay but honestly am scared to attempt to drop the front bumper.....hard pill to swallow on a 40k car.

Patriot Six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I just did the Cervini’s upper and lower.
9DF27228-BA6C-442B-A8E9-7D0C55F028BE.jpeg

Sponsored

Canti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
I've been trying to get a hold of the Cali special/HPP upper and lower grilles for months now. I think they look so sick, but they aren't on sale in the aftermarket and almost no one wants to part with them.
Used-2019-Ford-Mustang-GT-Premium-California-Special-Coupe-6-SPEED-MANUAL.jpg

rangerryda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase

Patriot Six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Looks great every time I see it. Did you install the lower metal support brackets?
I did install them, but not sure they’re necessary.

rangerryda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

rangerryda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The cervinis looks good but to me the Bullitt upper and lower look the best on the 18+ models. I wanna buy the kit off eBay but honestly am scared to attempt to drop the front bumper.....hard pill to swallow on a 40k car.
Does anyone know if somebody on the forums has tried these grilles out yet? They look promising, especially for that price.

Sponsored

Patriot Six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
If you frequent 3 digit speeds, they're necessary. I couldn't get mine to line up. I gotta pop the bumper back off anyways so I'll see what I can do to get them in there this time. The video I watched from either CJ pony parts or American Muscle didn't show this step from what I recall.

Saw this the other day... https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/flawed-design.140420/#post-2879797
I try to stay out of jail these days, but I'm glad that I installed them!

They just take some maneuvering to get them to line up. Also, I had to pull the bumper in while pushing outward with the belly pan to get all 19 bolts to line up underneath.

OP
OP
MarkUnboxes

MarkUnboxes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Does anyone know if somebody on the forums has tried these grilles out yet? They look promising, especially for that price.
I watched a YouTube video about them and they seem to be pretty good. Slightly lower quality than OEM but I think they look nice while keeping an OEM look

rangerryda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If they snap in securely and don't leave any gaps, then the quality should be good enough for me. As long as they aren't rattling around or popping out due to bad fitment, I may look into them as a cheaper alternative.

Cmitchen53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
19 GT C/S
I've been trying to get a hold of the Cali special/HPP upper and lower grilles for months now. I think they look so sick, but they aren't on sale in the aftermarket and almost no one wants to part with them.
Used-2019-Ford-Mustang-GT-Premium-California-Special-Coupe-6-SPEED-MANUAL.jpg
5B084598-689D-463A-AE89-F95CE472EF16.jpeg
Sponsored