Sponsored

Anyone heard from Need4Speed recently?

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
Hopefully things work out for you. I got my tire and tpms over the weekend, but now have to find a shop to mount and balance that won't fark up the finish on the wheel. Wish me luck!
Haven't heard a thing and sent one last message few days ago so went ahead and contacted my CC company. i just don't understand if the shit was going to take longer no big deal just let me know but when I didn't here a word from him it pissed me off.
Sponsored

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
from mumbles:
"I purchased.....wheels....from Paul at Need4Speed some time ago. Unfortunately, I ..... ordered a replacement from Erick at Need4Speed........I have sent PM's and emails to Need4Speed with no response. I have called them on both their toll-free and toll numbers on multiple occasions trying to get in touch with a supervisor or manager...."

I have almost the exact scenario. Started discussing my replacement issue with Erick and the boss, Edgar Khechumyan, late last year. They agreed to sell me a replacement at a reduced price. Fine. I appreciate that. Been waiting all year. Have been calling daily, multiple times per day, to two office numbers I have for the last 60 days. Also been emailing both Erick and Edgar. Seem like nice folks and I don't know if CORONA has killed their business. I do know that they had a RIF.

I desperately need the replacement wheel or my entire set is worthless. I was told that they have the wheel I need in stock. I just don't know what to do at this point.

Has anyone heard from them recently ?

If N4S is monitoring this, pls PM me. Thx

Last edited:

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
I have sent them a PM a few days ago inquiring about of set of wheels and haven't heard anything back. I now know to stay away from this trash company.

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
For what its worth, I ordered a set of wheels from them about 3 weeks ago, pre-ordered because they were not in stock, the arrived last week, I had them by Friday, and they look terrific. I have been working with Erick ([email protected])

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
For what its worth, I ordered a set of wheels from them about 3 weeks ago, pre-ordered because they were not in stock, the arrived last week, I had them by Friday, and they look terrific. I have been working with Erick ([email protected])
Communications up and and including the sale were great on my end. After that is where myself, and apparently others, have issues. It's basically non existent for some reason.

Sponsored

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
I understand. That’s why I prefaced my comment with “for what it’s worth”... apparently not much. And now that you mention it, I did email them yesterday about missing center caps and I didn’t get a reply today. Anyone happen to know if the stock OEM caps fit these wheels?

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Stock OEM caps fit, yes

Juantrickpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
15GTPP
Dang that’s unfortunate to hear of their customer service (or lack there of). I realize it’s strange times but with today’s technology one should still be able to answer calls or emails in a timely fashion. Hope this all gets resolved for OP.

I’m guessing a majority of their customers purchased Project6GR wheels which leads to my question, is there anywhere else to purchase Project6GR wheels? Has anyone purchased direct from their site with better results? I find it strange that no other large distributors offer this brand. Maybe that’s a sign I should choose something else but I really like the bronze 10’s.
Sponsored