MY MODE, how do you have yours setup?

sport160

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Curious as to how people have set up their "my mode" configuration or whether most people just didn't bother and use the standard drive modes?
Sponsored

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Sport Steering, Track Exhaust, Sport Suspension

I daily drive it in normal mode because the exhaust is actually really loud as is lol but when i feel like having fun i click it over to this mode, tighter ride, louder exhaust, but still has traction control lol something I can not be without

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Speaking of My Mode. I noticed there are both Normal and Comfort steering options. When is Comfort used? As far as I know all the presets use Normal, or Sport. Seems odd there is a Comfort steering but not Comfort suspension.

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Speaking of My Mode. I noticed there are both Normal and Comfort steering options. When is Comfort used? As far as I know all the presets use Normal, or Sport. Seems odd there is a Comfort steering but not Comfort suspension.
I guess on road trips, when you are cruising and don't need the wheel jerking. In regards to the suspension I guess normal is considered comfort enough. I can tell a huge difference between normal and sport, sport i feel all the bumps in the road.

OP
OP
sport160

sport160

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Sport Steering, Track Exhaust, Sport Suspension

I daily drive it in normal mode because the exhaust is actually really loud as is lol but when i feel like having fun i click it over to this mode, tighter ride, louder exhaust, but still has traction control lol something I can not be without
Im still in break in period, so haven't really explored other drive modes yet, but definitely agree that "normal" is more than loud enough for most of my driving.

Sponsored

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - “Old Man Mode”. Acceleration, sound and ride are all quite adequate for someone who doesn’t go to the track, doesn’t want to attract the police, upset the neighbors, burn rubber, beat up on his kidneys, be reminded of the days before power steering and get too friendly with the gas pump which means comfort and normal modes almost exclusively. Once in a while I use sport just to watch the tach display and quiet exhaust when sneaking out for a drive... Bruce

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I find the MyMode is actually disappointing as you can only change the steering and exhaust. The throttle response (ie. Normal/Sport+/Track) and the suspension are unavailable to INDIVIDUALLY change while in MyMode so you're stuck with whatever you get - no mix-and-match choices allowed.

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Im still in break in period, so haven't really explored other drive modes yet, but definitely agree that "normal" is more than loud enough for most of my driving.
Break-in period for mine was extremely tedious!
I find the MyMode is actually disappointing as you can only change the steering and exhaust. The throttle response (ie. Normal/Sport+/Track) and the suspension are unavailable to INDIVIDUALLY change while in MyMode so you're stuck with whatever you get - no mix-and-match choices allowed.
Yeah good point - I'm actually in the minority that don't really like the digital dash. It gives the illusion of everything being customizable but is really pretty limited, and involves a bunch of prompts to press ok. And then the big ugly black screen when parked or at a car show. Old analog instruments with chrome surrounds would have been very Bullitt-ish. But just my 0.2cents

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Besides changing the cluster appearance it’s almost always in track everything. Except for 5 am quiet start mode.

Magmetallic15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt, 2005 Mustang GT
My Mode is: Track Exhaust, Sport Steering, Sport+ Drive Mode. I use it for nearly every drive. Love to hear the exhaust on this car.

Sponsored

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Sport Steering
Track Exhaust
Sport Throttle
Track Suspension is Permaset as I am running the Steeda HPDE

I'm Texan in Texas so... Noise is normal. Hell, I am actually quieter than 75% of the diesels in my town. I have to switch to normal mode when I pull out and into driveways as the sport throttle is a bit...
KGKthFs.gif

I am responsible, so I switch to Snow / Wet when needed, but the track exhaust is required at all times.

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
I like comfort steering and rain mode when I first start the car. Helps me keeps the rpm's low until the engine warms up. Comfort steering is also great for slow parking lot maneuvers that requires a lot of steering input, because it reduces the steering wheel resistance so you can turn easier.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Anyone find the Sport+ exhaust more satisfying than the Track? To me it has more character/rumble to it. Drove it into work today and I'll never tire of hearing this car. Love it!!!

I've never driven a GT350 but knowing that I prefer a cross-plane sound, I can't see being better than this Bullitt exhaust. Well done Ford!

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Anyone find the Sport+ exhaust more satisfying than the Track? To me it has more character/rumble to it. Drove it into work today and I'll never tire of hearing this car. Love it!!!

I've never driven a GT350 but knowing that I prefer a cross-plane sound, I can't see being better than this Bullitt exhaust. Well done Ford!
It might be the climate impacting the quality of the sound. Track sounds more sharp / staccato than sport+, but for me it still sounds more muscle car than the any other na muscle car of this generation. I know it is all computers playing games with my ears, but they do a good job.

One thing that annoys me is "sport+" as an option.... Is it really "+" if there is no "sport" option?
Sponsored