torque124

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Not trying to be argumentative but on redline's website, entering in 2017 gt350, 5.2 liter, 6 sp tremec the only two products listed for 'my car' were water wetter radiator fluid and a fuel system cleaner.

Looking further on this forum I have found (should have researched earlier) that ford requires Mercon LV for the trans. I did find Redline D6 meets or exceeds the specified fluid. The Redline D6 is the fluid I'll be using at my first change. The forum and this thread have been helpful!
I see now; I have a 2016 track pack, and for my car it shows :)

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Here you go...blue circle. Above the drain plug on the driver's side

Screenshot_20180920-162901_Gallery.jpg
Does anyone know what the round head anti-tamper screw in the picture at the top of the arrow is for? Mine seems to be sleeping fluid and before I do anything to it I want to find out if anything internal will come loose, etc if it’s removed. TIA.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Does anyone know what the round head anti-tamper screw in the picture at the top of the arrow is for? Mine seems to be sleeping fluid and before I do anything to it I want to find out if anything internal will come loose, etc if it’s removed. TIA.
Those bolts typically hold in various pins. Not sure on that specific one, but it might be the reverse gear pin. Either way, it'll be a bad day if it comes loose.
upload_2020-5-4_13-34-51.png