Sponsored

Corsa Customer Service...

DSW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 6MT PP
I switched to Corsa Extremes a few weeks ago - absolutely love them. Not long after I ordered a Corsa keytag and got this note included with it.

Small gesture, but handwritten messages go a long way for me.

BFF7104B-4AC2-4C1F-B52E-BED86350517D.jpeg
Sponsored

Ian94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Magnetic Metallic
I like Corsa, they're a good company. 15-20 years back, I had a 1994 C4 Corvette, I bought the Corsa exhaust for it and installed it, drove it for quite a while, then sent them a note letting them know it was great and I really liked it, even my wife enjoyed riding in the car with the exhaust note and no drone. A few days later, they sent me a note asking if they could use my quote in their brochures that were going out to the distributors, I said heck yeah you can....they sent me several of the brochures that had my quote in it along with several Corsa T-shirts.....they are a good company for sure....

-Ian

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
That's really good consumer engagement. That's the type of companies i like spending my money with. Thank you for sharing!!

Reactions: DSW

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Great company. I have one 1 their exhaust on my 2000 Viper GTS and no drone whatsoever
Agree with you. A handwritten thank you note is such a nice gesture

Spike-S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spike
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Mustang Fastback2016
Coming up to 4 years now since I bought and installed a Corsa Extreme cat back on my 2016 Mustang, had it shipped over to Australia, shipping was expensive but no regrets from me it's the best exhaust I've ever had still sounds great and turns many heads and definitely lives up to the no drone claim, I would certainly purchase from them again !
Sponsored