Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

-Armoured-

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolfgang
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX7
Do you folks know if the upper and and lower grill off of the California special or the high performance ecoboost is available to purchase to fit on our GT's? I absolutely love the look of those grills!

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Ordered the RTR chin splitter and installed Dynamat in my spare tire area. Had the Dynamat from another project and figured what the hell......I'll throw it in.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Shined it up then beat the shit out of it!

View attachment 460978
stang.png
Haha, I find this interesting because I do the complete opposite. I beat the shit out of it THEN I go back home, wash it, then shine it up. That way I can wash off all of the smushed bugs and road grime.

Last edited:

Sponsored

2018GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Washed, clayed, polished, touch up paint, waxed.
(All done by hand because I cannot justify buying an orbital polisher)

No pics because it is dark, but man she is looking all purty. Got to vacuum it out,etc. and black out the tires tomorrow.

man I’m tired.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT
Washed, clayed, polished, touch up paint, waxed.
(All done by hand because I cannot justify buying an orbital polisher)

No pics because it is dark, but man she is looking all purty. Got to vacuum it out,etc. and black out the tires tomorrow.

man I’m tired.
That's a lot of work, bet you are tired! For compounding/polishing I got this cheap dual action random orbital polisher from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Y72nH9

For wax and rain-X removal I use a cheap orbital buffer: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Carrand-AutoSpa-10-orbital-random-automotive-buffer/39881400

Haven't used the buffer much since I started using Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions. The spray ceramic coating is so easy to use and can go on plastic, glass, everything.

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Haha, I find this interesting because I do the complete opposite. I beat the shit out of it THEN I go back home, wash it, then shine it up. That way I can wash off all of the smushed bugs and road grime.
I see your point & in fact I had to remove the bug juice from the windshield and front end when I got back. But for me I need to give myself a little reward for the hard work.

The faster the GT goes the wider the bug splatter spreads but there is a bit of satisfaction knowing the last thing the bug sees is his ass going through his forehead:)

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I see your point & in fact I had to remove the bug juice from the windshield and front end when I got back. But for me I need to give myself a little reward for the hard work.

The faster the GT goes the wider the bug splatter spreads but there is a bit of satisfaction knowing the last thing the bug sees is his ass going through his forehead:)
I can definitely understand your logic about a reward for the hard work. :thumbsup:

And I never really gave it much thought but what you say is very true! If I drive a posted speed limits I notice that the bug splatter is minimal but if I decide to go light speed I notice that the splatter is huge! Good point.

Modulom4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pascal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 PP1, Ford Edge 2008 SEL

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0