• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT 2015-2019 Catless Longtubes 2m/"eBay" headers

Norklin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10
Had these headers on my car for probably ~2000 miles. With the Corsa full 3" cat back it was just too loud for my liking anymore.

I believe these are 450+ 100 shipping on ebay and take 30-60 days to arrive.

Link to original headers. https://tinyurl.com/tlrf2m2

These come with both 15-17 o2 extensions and 18/19 (had to buy them from lethal as ebay only ships with 15-17 plug).

Lethal o2 extension link: https://tinyurl.com/wkgah6h (34 ea).

Everything comes as pictured. The scraping on the passenger side is from me not grinding down the AC stud on the passenger side (18/19 issue). Has exension pieces from ARH to go from flow tubes to my Corsa 3" midpipe.

Looking to get 450 shipped to the lower 48.
IMG-0910.jpg
IMG-0912.jpg
IMG-0913.jpg
IMG-0914.jpg

YouTube link to how they sound:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Norklin

Norklin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Why are you selling?
My 30 year old self cant handle the noise anymore lol. It sounds absolutely wonderful but the cold start is just fucking awesome (except pre 10am and post 9pm lol). Did not want to chop up the mid pipe or corsa stuff to add any resonators.

Also looking at hellhorse TT kit in the future so in the mean time went back to a tame car.

Sponsored

slimvdub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT, 2006 Audi A4, 1974 Mercedes 240D, 1949 Chevy Truck, and 2013 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome.
OP
OP
Norklin

Norklin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Orlando

Sponsored

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
How was the fitment on these?

OP
OP
Norklin

Norklin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
These have been sold for a long time. I keep marking the thread sold but it doesn't stay.

Fitment is great, if you have an 18+ you need to grind/move AC bolt on passenger side or itll bang/make noise. New owner likes them.
Sponsored