98SnakeHorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt / 2013 F150 / 2006 F150
This is the same location I bought mine. :turkey:
How long did it take to receive it? Also how are you liking it? I have sent them a couple of messages through FB but the response time has been pretty bad. Makes me nervous to send them hundreds of dollars lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've used mine with HERE maps with downloaded offline maps and it worked good. I still tend to use google maps on my phone and just use the head unit for music and or bluetooth.

Ah okay, I'm glad you mentioned the gps, does this HU come with a gps built in? Or do you have to connect it to your phones hotspot or wifi for gps to operate

dbeeche

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 2005 F150 XLT SUPERCREW, 3000GT MITSUBISHI SL, 1975 F100 302
Vehicle Showcase
How long did it take to receive it? Also how are you liking it? I have sent them a couple of messages through FB but the response time has been pretty bad. Makes me nervous to send them hundreds of dollars lol
I think it only took a week. It came with soldering gun and trim tool kit (cheaply made) I have really enjoyed mine so far. :)

Trude1400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rene
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 Basic PP US-Version

Sponsored

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Has anyone with the base stereo system connected one of these with Sirius/XM? One of the Phoenix demo videos shows it working like normal. Though I'm not sure if you could change channels on the steering wheel. That vehicle was a Premium though that came with Sirius/XM. Wondering how well it would work having to start from scratch with the whole satellite setup.

Unfortunately a lot of dealers still don't have much experience with these units.

Trude1400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rene
Vehicle(s)
Need your help.
I got now the seicane at home. Does anybody now which pins I have to connect to test the before I install it?

Trude1400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rene
Vehicle(s)
Need your help.
I got now the seicane at home. Does anybody now which pins I have to connect to test the before I install it?
Found it now. other question. Unbder settings / car settings I found advanced settings but hidden by password.
Does anybody know the password?

Sponsored

Odox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Has anyone been able to train the steering wheel buttons on these units? (I can't remember if I've been in the advanced menu or not.)
I can get to the menu but, it looks like it doesn't change any of the button inputs.

karbate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
I just recently got this unit and I have a few issues I was hoping someone could help me with.
1) The Radio doesn't work and all I hear is static regardless of what station I go to
2) Audio seems to come only from the left side of the car. Is there a balance option somewhere?

Trude1400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rene
Vehicle(s)
I just recently got this unit and I have a few issues I was hoping someone could help me with.
1) The Radio doesn't work and all I hear is static regardless of what station I go to
2) Audio seems to come only from the left side of the car. Is there a balance option somewhere?
Balance can be set in EQ app.
For the Radio look at settings extended settings whether you have set it to your region.
Sponsored