Sponsored

Start Button Decals

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
CL: While my feeble brain doesn't "get" "ROLL OUT," I did gin one up. To a pilot, that's the part of the trip after landing and before turning off on to a taxiway. :-)

As for an SM decal, that would require an extremely expensive vinyl printer/plotter/cutter and one of those I don't have.

roll-out.png
stangmode.png
Very nice thanks. The roll out is a World of Tanks thing, at the start of each tank battle your tank commander says roll out.
3F96F740-4ABF-4F7F-8F68-475E7DAE5171.jpeg
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Tried to find a vendor making start button "bolt-on" replacements but no one seems to have anything for this car yet.

Then, I thought that perhaps a vinyl decal would work so I did some doodling. I haven't measured the actual button yet but I will soon so I can get the cutout for the LED correct.

Meanwhile, I ginned up a couple...

go-baby-go-black-bg.png
go-baby-go-white-bg.png

black-snake-start-button.png
white-snake-start-button.png

Go Baby Go ? not to pop anyones ballon, that's........ corny

Sponsored

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
Last edited:

Busamonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon
Autobots Roll Out. This is what my generation thinks of. I am talking about the cartoons From the 80s, not the Michael Bay movies.

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Dave: Thanks for the suggestions. Danger is good but LAUNCH is more better. <smile>

However, as someone who has lived with "fire lights" in aircraft for many years, that's not a favorite word.

I may have to cut some "LAUNCH" test pieces, I like it a lot. Unfortunately, to get white text without a printer/cutter, you have to do two color layers, red on top of white. A little more work but doable.

And, because of open letters like "A," a clear layer on top will be required to hold the unconnected letter parts in place.

launch.png

Sponsored

dguzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 w/051A Met. Guard w/foundry wheels
I'd like to see a Cyclone image, black background.
Do the stickers last ok, or wear?

Pittpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6MT
Dave: Thanks for the suggestions. Danger is good but LAUNCH is more better. <smile>

However, as someone who has lived with "fire lights" in aircraft for many years, that's not a favorite word.

I may have to cut some "LAUNCH" test pieces, I like it a lot. Unfortunately, to get white text without a printer/cutter, you have to do two color layers, red on top of white. A little more work but doable.

And, because of open letters like "A," a clear layer on top will be required to hold the unconnected letter parts in place.

launch.png
How about "FIRE UP" ? Or "HOLD MY BEER".