sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
have you read the thread?
I have read this thread and every other thread on Anarchy and hence the reason why I never got suckered into doing business with his confirmed bullshitter.

Have you read them?? Obviously, not. To even consider sending your money shows how little research you have done on this shyster.

I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen. You're going to enter in on this deal and 11 weeks later he's going to contact you to say that he's running just a bit late and needs just a little more time. And what are you going to do?? You're going to start thinking to yourself, I already waited 11 weeks, what's another week or two. He's going to deliver, I just know it.

Except, he's not. That's when you are going to come back here and rant about the non-delivery of your purchase.

So tell me. Why would you even consider this jackass?
Sponsored

slink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium,6 Speed, 401A Pkg, Kona Blue
I have read this thread and every other thread on Anarchy and hence the reason why I never got suckered into doing business with his confirmed bullshitter.

Have you read them?? Obviously, not. To even consider sending your money shows how little research you have done on this shyster.

I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen. You're going to enter in on this deal and 11 weeks later he's going to contact you to say that he's running just a bit late and needs just a little more time. And what are you going to do?? You're going to start thinking to yourself, I already waited 11 weeks, what's another week or two. He's going to deliver, I just know it.

Except, he's not. That's when you are going to come back here and rant about the non-delivery of your purchase.

You obviously have not read the entire thread .

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt

you are kind of mean... and a bit ignorant apparently

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
Lol. How old are you?

You still have not answered my question.
I'm 48 (about the same as you, right Nick?... 3/28/71 ??). What does my age have to do with your ignorance?

Last edited:

S550Mark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Took him over a year to get my Shift Knob shipped out. Wish I did more research before I purchased it.

BlueDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP Mustang GT - Ruby Red
I ordered mine using Amazon pay. After about 16 weeks and little to no communication and no shift knob I submitted a claim with my credit card company and they refunded me the money. The knob showed up a little while later. It's amazing how much communicating he does when money disappears from him.

Sponsored

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
I ordered mine using Amazon pay. After about 16 weeks and little to no communication and no shift knob I submitted a claim with my credit card company and they refunded me the money. The knob showed up a little while later. It's amazing how much communicating he does when money disappears from him.
Nice! Couldn't have turned out better.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
If you repayed him, I hope you waited at least 16 weeks to do it.

Count Drunkula

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I ordered one 18 months ago - and no I hadn't seen all the negative feedback at the time. Anyway, so far, no knob, no money back and no answer to emails asking, "where is it?"
If he's not a crook, he does a pretty good impression of one...

Pittpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6MT
I ordered a shift knob from Anarchy Motive in August of 2018. Paid over 150 bucks. Have emails from Derrick. No knob, no communication in over 6 months. He made some excuses initially. Now he just ignores me. Do not do business with. Derrick is a thief. CC company will not charge back (too long). Learn from my mistake.
Have you considered having your friends go to his Facebook page to post "Where is Mike's knob? He says its been 18 months."
Sponsored