rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
It’s up to you brotha. My buddy 1018 Rwhp still stock mt82 and rxt clutch and still fine. Worst case if it blows just be ready to send it to Ben
Sponsored

Bioni007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 5.0
It’s up to you brotha. My buddy 1018 Rwhp still stock mt82 and rxt clutch and still fine. Worst case if it blows just be ready to send it to Ben
I like how I can order it from lethalperformance now but it’s 4100 but if I can sell my mt82 for 800 or 1000 wouldn’t be so bad

should I keep my rxt or upgrade to a mantic

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
or call Ben directly ... 717-331-2974

Frenetic74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/performance pack
Need help. MT82 just took a dump. I don't know exactly what's broken but I noticed a hole in the bell housing where it looks like something shot out of the transmission. Driving 5mph, in first gear rolling down a hill, all of a sudden I hear what sounded like rocks bouncing around in a tin can. Shut the car off... looked underneath the car and noticed transmission fluid leaking from the transmission. Car will not start. I'm thinking I need a new starter, clutch, slave cylinder and of course a new transmission. I currently have a McLeod rst clutch in the car. I don't think the clutch exploded at 5mph but with my luck... who the fuck knows. I wont know anything until I take it to a shop and they can pull the transmission out. Sooo I know magnum XL can handle 700lbs of tq but I don't know how much ben calimer stage 3 can handle. I also know the XL is more expensive since I'll need more parts to make it work. My car makes 713 on 93 and 590 lbs of tq the most it's made with a pound and a half more boost and a gallon of 110 was 741hp 622tq. What do you guys think is broken? And what would you do if you where in my shoes? Thanks
Calimer stage-3 can handle 1000hp/900tq. Will also benefit from 26 spline clutch and input shaft. 54% stronger over the 23 spline.

Sponsored

Frenetic74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/performance pack
I’m still saving up money for one
You have time. Ben said his internals suppliers are running behind due to the covid bs and non-returning employees. 2-3 weeks minimum. They are a lot of money but better to do it right the first time IMO. Good luck with your repairs.
Sponsored