Anarchy Motive ripped me off

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
there is no doubt that if i have a written guarantee on a PayPal invoice then in 12 weeks i'll either have my product or my money back. I guess the question is, do I want to reward a business with an F rating with more money. Probably not :(
Sponsored

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
there is no doubt that if i have a written guarantee on a PayPal invoice then in 12 weeks i'll either have my product or my money back. I guess the question is, do I want to reward a business with an F rating with more money. Probably not :(
Paypal only has a 180 day charge dispute window.

Since it is a known fact, this guy does not ship within 6 months, you will loose your ability to dispute NO MATTER WHAT THE SELLER PUT ON THE PAYPAL INVOICE. You will be solely reliant on the seller issuing the refund. If he does not care about shipping product in a timely fashion why you think he would be timely in issuing a refund ever.... HaHaHaHa......

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
he sent me an invoice guaranteeing delivery with a tracking number by July 8 or a full refund via PayPal. Paypal would honor that. I'd either have my product or my money back. hahahaha. my point is not i'd lose the money. I wouldn't. It would be rewarding a guy who has done others wrong.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yet another reason to get the A-10. We don't care about our knobs. :crackup:

Someone must care: Shift knob Automatic

Or: Another

PS: The one time I had trouble of this kind (non-delivery of a paid-for product) I eventually sent a letter to the City Attorney in the seller's city, wondering if the actions by the seller fell within the definition of "fraud", copy to the seller. I received the product very quickly, and a note from the City Attorney's office indicating they were looking into it.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
he sent me an invoice guaranteeing delivery with a tracking number by July 8 or a full refund via PayPal. Paypal would honor that. I'd either have my product or my money back. hahahaha. my point is not i'd lose the money. I wouldn't. It would be rewarding a guy who has done others wrong.
Based on your comments you know rewarding a scammer with another order is not the best idea.

The guy does not care or he would come on here and apologize and try to make things right.

Why would anyone want to reward that?

Sponsored

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
he sent me an invoice guaranteeing delivery with a tracking number by July 8 or a full refund via PayPal. Paypal would honor that. I'd either have my product or my money back.
What makes you think PayPal will honor that? That invoice is technically not even theirs. It is Anarchy Motive's invoice using the PayPal invoice/payment system. What happens when the seller responds to you on July 8th and says the knob is already in production , will take another few weeks? Potentially dragging it out past 180 days? As his history dictates..... If you want PayPal to be responsible, then get it in writing from Paypal, not Anarchy Motive that they will refund the money of July 8th due to non-receipt no matter what the seller tells them......

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
What makes you think PayPal will honor that? That invoice is technically not even theirs. It is Anarchy Motive's invoice using the PayPal invoice/payment system. What happens when the seller responds to you on July 8th and says the knob is already in production , will take another few weeks? Potentially dragging it out past 180 days? As his history dictates..... If you want PayPal to be responsible, then get it in writing from Paypal, not Anarchy Motive that they will refund the money of July 8th due to non-receipt no matter what the seller tells them......

PayPal would indeed honor it. I don't want to debate that anymore with you. I've done thousands of interactions there. But you guys are all correct. I can't do it. I want that knob but got to stand for something.... even if it's little folks like us getting ripped off over a shift knob.

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
PayPal would indeed honor it. I don't want to debate that anymore with you. I've done thousands of interactions there. But you guys are all correct. I can't do it. I want that knob but got to stand for something.... even if it's little folks like us getting ripped off over a shift knob.
The whole world is telling you this guy is a complete fraud. It's documented everywhere. Go ahead and order one from him. Keep everyone informed how it goes. As for Paypal? Good luck there too.

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Neither PayPal or my Bank would help me out when I had issues with not receiving my shift knob because, I had been strung along so much that it was well past any window to dispute the charges.
Then months later and out of the blue, I get an e-mail with a tracking number. Which also took way to long to ship.

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
The whole world is telling you this guy is a complete fraud. It's documented everywhere. Go ahead and order one from him. Keep everyone informed how it goes. As for Paypal? Good luck there too.

maybe you didn't read my answer you quoted correctly. I said I was listening and not doing it.

Sponsored

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
so, he has a knob that no one else has and it's really cool. all of your negative feedback means a lot. He has agreed to give me in writing via a PayPal invoice a guarantee of money back if not DELIVERED in 12 weeks. what do you guys think? I've always had great service through PayPal and never been denied a refund whenever I had a problem with a seller.
Don't be stupid.

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP