Sponsored

Newburgh/New Windsor/Cornwall Area Mustangs!!

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Well as of Monday I’ll be laid off for a couple of weeks at least from my job due to this Coronavirus outbreak. Since I’m healthy and want to help I thought we should get all the healthy Mustang owners in the area to help delivering some needed items to people who are elderly or can’t get out due to immunity issues. I’ve likened this to a wartime mission for us to help and give people some hope and assistance. We are at war with this virus. Once again Mustangs and their “pilots” are needed in the fight. This time it’s not for air superiority against an implacable foe, but to help our neighbors where we can in a safe and practical way. Let me know if you can help and I’ll figure out where we’d be needed.
25F2721F-775E-42F2-8B21-8A2C1408E969.jpeg
Sponsored

BlackBoostedGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT WhippleCharged
Well as of Monday I’ll be laid off for a couple of weeks at least from my job due to this Coronavirus outbreak. Since I’m healthy and want to help I thought we should get all the healthy Mustang owners in the area to help delivering some needed items to people who are elderly or can’t get out due to immunity issues. I’ve likened this to a wartime mission for us to help and give people some hope and assistance. We are at war with this virus. Once again Mustangs and their “pilots” are needed in the fight. This time it’s not for air superiority against an implacable foe, but to help our neighbors where we can in a safe and practical way. Let me know if you can help and I’ll figure out where we’d be needed.
25F2721F-775E-42F2-8B21-8A2C1408E969.jpeg
Id help but my car only gets 10mpg. :crying:

OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic

BlackBoostedGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT WhippleCharged
Gas is cheap. Where are you located?
Hopewell an it's not that cheap to where I can afford to drive around that much and get that bad of mpg lol