Sponsored

0% for 84 months Financing on 2019 Mustangs (not including GT350)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
no kidding. I turn off the sync 3 display when the sun goes down.
I've had the digital dash on my GT/CS for just over a year now. I love it and would never go back to analog. I've also had no issues whatsoever with glare from the backlighting. And that's with 68 yo eyes.:)

Coloradoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 eco pp
I've had the digital dash on my GT/CS for just over a year now. I love it and would never go back to analog. I've also had no issues whatsoever with glare from the backlighting. And that's with 68 yo eyes.:)
my 39 year old eyes cant see squat at night with my sync screen on which is why ill never go for the digital gauges

OP
OP
Copperhead73

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
my 39 year old eyes cant see squat at night with my sync screen on which is why ill never go for the digital gauges
Is it blinding you even in night mode?

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Picked up a “new” 2019 GT with A10 and the 400a package 8k off sticker plus 0% for 72 months. I’ll add the digital instrument cluster myself, lol.
44E27873-59D2-4494-9CB0-1FF046D38917.jpeg
I added the digital cluster about a month after I got my 18’ GT. It’s still one of my favorite mods I’ve done to the car. Night time driving is a non issue. You won’t regret it.

Coloradoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 eco pp
Is it blinding you even in night mode?
Yeah, i just have to dim it a good bit, yeah if it were in day mode it would be even worse. Keep in mind these are roads with little illumination, im in the sticks north of Denver.

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
I added the digital cluster about a month after I got my 18’ GT. It’s still one of my favorite mods I’ve done to the car. Night time driving is a non issue. You won’t regret it.
about how much did that run you? Thinkin about seeing if the dealer can just do it

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
Yeah I’ve read a lot about the issues people have had. Idk, I just feel like these particular analog gauges are outdated. Maybe it’s just me?

PatrickMorris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Does the analog have a different harness reading different values? I don’t understand why it wouldn’t break the same as the digital, I can’t imagine it is a analog anywhere past the
Cluster itself

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
Did you notice any additional noise after the install? I noticed he suggested adding foam on the dash brace.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you notice any additional noise after the install? I noticed he suggested adding foam on the dash brace.
No I’ve never heard any noises and it’s been 17 months now and 15k miles.

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Congrats to anyone who bought a brand new mustang and took advantage of the 0% financing.

0% financing for 72-84 months is not a bad choice for anyone. Especially if you are gonna keep the car, modify it and keep it for years to come.

I get a kick out of people who criticize people for their own purchasing decisions. Yes sure 84 months is a LONG time, but if it gets you into a new GT over a Ecoboost its worth it in my opinion.
Sponsored