Fore Fuel System Install Questions

PilotGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey guys, I’m wrapping up my Fore L2 dual pump fuel system install and I have a couple questions.

Fore said to hook up the DI pump to the third opening on the T block, where is that?

Where do the two pink wires coming out of the top of the fuel hat go?

Here’s some pictures of what I’m talking about:
C5CAC40D-AB56-4556-BDA5-226A7332D631.jpeg
AB2B7BC6-79CC-4320-8429-21C8EB28ED4E.jpeg

Lastly, i just want to make sure I’m hooking this up correctly. I installed a Procharger as well, and it came with a vacuum block. I planned on getting two barb fittings for it and hooking one of those ports to the Hobbs switch, and the other to the drivers side regulator. Is that the correct way to hook it up?
Sponsored

JP Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JP Knight
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Im in the same boat about wiring. But the first photo - T block what you are pointing goes to the high pressure right below you hand ( foam covering it with nipple sticking out)

OP
OP
PilotGuy

PilotGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Im in the same boat about wiring. But the first photo - T block what you are pointing goes to the high pressure right below you hand ( foam covering it with nipple sticking out)
Ahh, of course! Thank you!

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
You're literally pointing at the third spot that goes to the HPFP. Remove the stock hose off the HPFP, put the T block on it and you are done with that part.

The 2 small black wires are your fuel level wires, you have to cut the stock wires off the stock plug and connect them to those 2. polarity doesn't matter for the fuel level

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Questionable wiring on the fuel pumps the wires have been crushed/pinched.... Hopefully you didn't break many of the conductors.
Sponsored