Sponsored

Not judging but hmmm....

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Didn't think I'd like it, but I do. Looks like the previous owner knew exactly what he was doing, everything looks clean.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Someone will like it. Someone will buy it.
I am more a purest and not a fan of excessive mods. I'd expect the tag to say 'Franken-Stang'. Just not my style. The Shelby GT350/R is already plenty special for me.
But I do question - why not post pics of the actual car instead of CGI?

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT350, GT350R HEP, GT500 HE CFTP, 23 Raptor R
I’ll say it, I hate it. The Liberty Walk style flares are a polarizing choice. I would wonder about its track worthiness too.
I'm sorry, but you are 100% wrong. After all of this damage has been done to a Shelby, the track is it's 100% proper home. Now whether it will win anything while running on the track...that's a completely different question!

After all, this is what they make GT Mustangs for, radical modification. Do I hate what they did to this car? If it were a GT, no. (And I do love GT's) Should you ever do this to a Shelby, that has been engineered the HELL out of by Ford Performance? No.

[Terms and Conditions: These opinions are mine. Do what you want. Someone loved this, and the workmanship is far better than I would have put into it, so hats off to the hard workers. This just isn't my thing...]

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Needs side pipes .............:devil:

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't stop looking at this now... ugh... I hate you guys. HA!

Seriously though. What happens with you mix Magneride with Air Ride?

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
I'm sorry, but you are 100% wrong. After all of this damage has been done to a Shelby, the track is it's 100% proper home. Now whether it will win anything while running on the track...that's a completely different question!

After all, this is what they make GT Mustangs for, radical modification. Do I hate what they did to this car? If it were a GT, no. (And I do love GT's) Should you ever do this to a Shelby, that has been engineered the HELL out of by Ford Performance? No.

[Terms and Conditions: These opinions are mine. Do what you want. Someone loved this, and the workmanship is far better than I would have put into it, so hats off to the hard workers. This just isn't my thing...]
You said it yourself your options are yours and mine are my own as well so no I am not wrong at all. I hate it and that is my own choice, not saying anyone else should feel the same. As far as it’s track worthiness goes, I was merely wondering. It could be great or not.

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You said it yourself your options are yours and mine are my own as well so no I am not wrong at all. I hate it and that is my own choice, not saying anyone else should feel the same.
Sorry if my sarcasm didn't come through! I actually agreed with you, but I wanted to list so many more reasons to hate it! HA!

Sponsored

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
I think the Shelby Wide-body is much better looking. Just my opinion! There is a picture of A GT350R that has a wide body done by Shelby out there I can’t find it at the moment .
0FAE758F-5F19-44D0-974F-04306F0934AB.jpeg

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Found it! Personally I’d be content with a stock body GT350R. But for those who have to step it up in my opinion this looks better than bolted on flares.
Comes down to how much money do have to spend.
8C28AFE0-2C55-4464-8552-78754C9F3EC4.jpeg
Sponsored