• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois 2017 Avalanche Gray GT350 (new price) $46k

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
This seems a bit dramatic. Please show me where to get a 2018 with 3000 miles for $40k.
I am referring to trade-in value. Private sale would be more (maybe $2K more). And I am talking about someone motivated to sell their car, there are tons of mid $46-50K 2017-2018 GT350's listed and how many of them are actually selling at that price? In the current economic environment supply and demand will drive pricing and there is a lot of GT350's out there. There's the perception that the cars are not reliable (engine/oil issues) and the perception the 16-18 cars are less reliable than the 19-20 cars. Right or wrong this is the reality and I think the market reflects this.

The OP's car is a very nice, but I can tell you that back in November a forum poster here was willing to sell me his 2017 with electronics package, over the top stripe, Recaro seats, paint protection, and still had some warranty left for $42,000 even. Car had 9000 miles and he wanted it gone after having it listed for many, many, months. Clean title, well maintained, new tires, and title in hand. It was the wrong color for me or I would have jumped.

This was in November.

The reality is that all these cars you see online for x dollars are usually $2-5K+ too high and you can negotiate. The used 2018 I bought was immaculate and had 1400 miles and over the course of 4 weeks the dealer came down $6K. Online price is just a starting point.

Nobody should feel like they should have to give their car away, but the reality of the current environment is this is probably the worst time to sell a car like the GT350 and your likely chasing a declining market for the near to mid future. I believe the values will keep dropping and nobody knows what the bottom is.
Sponsored