Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
LOL at the lefty trying to put everyone in their neat little SJW box. A more intolerant bunch never existed, your skin color or sexual identity is the only thing you are judged on in their world.
How ironic.

Anyway, before this man gets anymore upset, back to the topic at hand.

Next thing people will be talking about personal responsibility. It’s not my fault I have diabetes and weight 400 pounds. Merica.
Sadly, part of the population have spent their entire lives not taking responsibility for their actions or just pushing them off, and I don't think they're just going to stop one day because they decided to suddenly embrace logic. Especially when they're told the risk of dying is extraordinarily low. Hell, some have next to zero compassion for people in and out of hospitals going bankrupt and could care less about an experts statements until it affects them.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Sadly, part of the population have spent their entire lives not taking responsibility for their actions or just pushing them off, and I don't think they're just going to stop one day because they decided to suddenly embrace logic. Especially when they're told the risk of dying is extraordinarily low. Hell, some have next to zero compassion for people in and out of hospitals going bankrupt and could care less about an experts statements until it affects them.
My wife went to our local Aldi this morning to buy some needed food and supplies. As a senior she was there for the opening at 8:30AM. Aldi really got their act together. Limiting people in the store, one way aisles, wiping down carts and everything else. The workers were wearing gloves and masks as was my wife. The majority of people in the store were following the rules and doing what they were supposed to. Then there were the few. Men cutting in the aisles ahead of other people, woman standing around talking. So are they 1. just plain stupid, 2. arrogant & uncaring, or 3. just not aware of their surroundings? Interestingly enough when my wife called these people out (even with a mask her looks can kill), they were all polite and apologetic. So maybe it's just 1 & 3.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

img_7916-jpeg.jpg

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Don't think anyone outside the cult members had any doubt about how widespread this corruption is...

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
1. What financial disclosures? Trump hasn't disclosed anything. What about the rest of his family?

2. The NY Times did say: If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Mr. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. This was not the headline. It was mentioned as a fact within the scope of the entire article.

Honestly, I do not think his recommendations are based on financial reward. I think he is grabbing at any straw that he thinks could help. He could be right, but if he's not people could die. He does always finish up with "listen to your doctor", so I guess that's a good thing. I just wish he would listen to his.

By the way quoting Tweets is an effort in futility. Who are these people and why would you/we trust anything they say.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Don't think anyone outside the cult members had any doubt about how widespread this corruption is...
There's corruption everywhere. Especially at times like this, there are those who will profit very nicely. Green is always the common denominator.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
It has been killing black people at a much higher rate than white people.

Next thing people will be talking about personal responsibility. It’s not my fault I have diabetes and weight 400 pounds. Merica.
More black people live in concentrated urban areas and use public transportation (busses, subways) so that is an expected outcome.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
More black people live in concentrated urban areas and use public transportation (busses, subways) so that is an expected outcome.
Agreed. Wait to this starts to spread to more lightly populated rural areas. The numbers of infected may not be as high, but the % of deaths could rise due to a lack of sufficient healthcare.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Sorry so small, just trying to lighten the mood
tenor.gif

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The infection rates are the about the same among the all races. Black people are just dying at a high rate because they are less healthy with a larger percentage being obese.

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Obesity at this point looks like the second best indicator of outcome among patients with Covid 19.
What's scary about this link is that 66% of the U.S. is fat. The disparity between White and Black (the way the U.S. identifies it) is relatively small when you consider both are north of 65%.
Add to that the statistics on (legitimate) prescription drug use; autism, mental health issues, etc. Then consider the fact that the majority of age-eligible adults are not qualified for military service because of these issues, and we conclude that we have a national security challenge--because we are fat.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What's scary about this link is that 66% of the U.S. is fat. The disparity between White and Black (the way the U.S. identifies it) is relatively small when you consider both are north of 65%.
Add to that the statistics on (legitimate) prescription drug use; autism, mental health issues, etc. Then consider the fact that the majority of age-eligible adults are not qualified for military service because of these issues, and we conclude that we have a national security challenge--because we are fat.
You can take away my freedom but you won’t ever take away my Cheetos.

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Back in WW2 a submariner had wrote home that the enemy wasn’t setting depth charges deep enough to impact submarines. Guess what happened, you guessed it, the enemy caught wind of it and started setting depth charges deeper.
Believe this was an esteemed member of congress

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Speaking of bullshit, more fake news.

And here is the narrative you will hear ad nauseam until election day.

….Part of the reason for that decline may be that Americans increasingly blame Trump for the vast scale of the U.S. coronavirus outbreak. Asked how much the president could have reduced the damage if he’d acted sooner, 65 percent said “a lot” (40 percent) or “somewhat” (25 percent). Only 36 percent said “slightly” (14 percent) or not at all (22 percent)…..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yaho...mericans-turning-against-trump-201315969.html

Oh look, more fake news to support the other fake news.

….A defense official on Wednesday issued a rare denial of reports by ABC News and others that claimed a November intelligence assessment warned about a rapidly spreading coronavirus in China that posed a threat to American forces in the region.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/defense-november-coronavirus-intelligence-assessment-reports-false

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Speaking of bullshit, more fake news.

And here is the narrative you will hear ad nauseam until election day.

….Part of the reason for that decline may be that Americans increasingly blame Trump for the vast scale of the U.S. coronavirus outbreak. Asked how much the president could have reduced the damage if he’d acted sooner, 65 percent said “a lot” (40 percent) or “somewhat” (25 percent). Only 36 percent said “slightly” (14 percent) or not at all (22 percent)…..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yaho...mericans-turning-against-trump-201315969.html

Oh look, more fake news to support the other fake news.

….A defense official on Wednesday issued a rare denial of reports by ABC News and others that claimed a November intelligence assessment warned about a rapidly spreading coronavirus in China that posed a threat to American forces in the region.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/defense-november-coronavirus-intelligence-assessment-reports-false
Imagine if the World Health Organization was truthful from the beginning instead of parroting what the Chinese Communist Party said....so many fewer deaths and illnesses. :angry:
Sponsored