Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
That looks spectacular!

Iconic is definitely several shades "darker" to my eyes. Looks fantastic with the contrasting black of the GT/CS package :sunglasses:
Sponsored

yellow dog 62

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS Convertible
Thanks! Wouldn't you know we're suppose to have snow this afternoon and tonight. The roads will be crappy for the next few days. So I guess I will be waiting to show her off for a while.
That looks spectacular!

Iconic is definitely several shades "darker" to my eyes. Looks fantastic with the contrasting black of the GT/CS package :sunglasses:

Donut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 HPP, '94 GT
Thanks! Wouldn't you know we're suppose to have snow this afternoon and tonight. The roads will be crappy for the next few days. So I guess I will be waiting to show her off for a while.
Ok, that has to be some kind of Iconic Silver curse. Mine got snowed on 72 hours after I brought it home, too.

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
I have an Iconic Silver...GT Premium 401a PP Level 2 on order...VIN tracker shows it went "into production" yesterday....excitement level is beginning to ramp up, though I'm in Iowa, so I really don't even expect to have it on the road...other than bringing it home from the dealership....until at least the 1st of April and then it will depend on the weather and how much salt is still on the roads.

Sponsored

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
Ford's VIN tracker now says: "In production on 2/27/20"....estimated dealer delivery date: 3/26/20.....things are gettin' real now! LOL First new ordered Mustang since my 2007...13 years...the excitement level is really beginning to climb now. LOL

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Joe Raiti reviews an Iconic Silver California Special convertible :like:

Sponsored