Sponsored

The HULK Is For Sale StangMode GT500 on Ebay

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I have yet to watch one of these 'tube videos, and I'm not starting anytime soon.....
Will never be a YouTube subscriber, because they are too invasive.

However, I 've watched a few of StangMode's to see what all the hubbub is about. Not super informative, but a few are entertaining--some, not so much. The one with his wife hits a 10.5 was interesting; she seems down to earth. Overall, about like reality TV, which I'm not into.

Concluding thought is that top end entertainers use TV to monetize their hobbies (Jay Leno). Enthusiasts who figure out how to monetize theirs via social media. I remember working with ESPN once, via a 3rd party, and learned that nothing on ESPN was shot by ESPN. It is (or at least was) all outsourced. Same is true of most channels that carry car shows. YouTube is just a poor man's approach, and one that doesn't require them to make a pitch to a network...
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know approx how much money he, or anyone else, could get paid from YouTube? I never knew you could make $ from them. Duh!
Crazy russian hacker worth just from youtube is 15 million.

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
WOW!! I never would have guessed there's that kind of $$ in YouTube. Does it cost $$ to subscribe? How can YT afford this kind of payout?

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
WOW!! I never would have guessed there's that kind of $$ in YouTube. Does it cost $$ to subscribe? How can YT afford this kind of payout?
No, subscribing is free.
Once you have 1000 subscribers and so many views you can monetize your channel.
That means YouTube puts adds on your videos. Advertisers pay YouTube, YouTube pays you.
Views are what gets you money but you usually need lots of subscribers to get that.
Hope that helps and now you can subscribe to my channel haha

Sponsored

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
No, subscribing is free.
Once you have 1000 subscribers and so many views you can monetize your channel.
That means YouTube puts adds on your videos. Advertisers pay YouTube, YouTube pays you.
Views are what gets you money but you usually need lots of subscribers to get that.
Hope that helps and now you can subscribe to my channel haha
My fav...

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The kid started a vid channel, like most channels there’s click bait here and there but it’s your option to watch his vids or not, I don’t wish any ill to him or his family, that’s not nice.

I told him to save money, invest it, and do not buy the C8 now. I hope once this RONA goes away (Not for a while) he evaluates his priorities....

Honestly he’s not a bad guy and at times entertaining. I wish the best, he is what he is, a YouTuber but I’d never buy a used GT500 at that price :sunglasses:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Just two weeks ago I might have said, "only in America," Clink but that seems inappropriate at the moment.

Nonetheless, YooToob, the Internet, and so many other things, (including the 2020 GT-500, <smile>) are downright amazing about this country of ours.

One thing is certain, the number and magnitude of the changes this friggin' protein will cause are both going to be enormous and I hope we, as a country, survive the damn thing.

Sponsored

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Just two weeks ago I might have said, "only in America," Clink but that seems inappropriate at the moment.

Nonetheless, YooToob, the Internet, and so many other things, (including the 2020 GT-500, <smile>) are downright amazing about this country of ours.

One thing is certain, the number and magnitude of the changes this friggin' protein will cause are both going to be enormous and I hope we, as a country, survive the damn thing.
Well said. The consequence of the virus in and of itself, is ominous. But the impact of how we live as Americans in it's aftermath is of my utmost concern. We need only to look back on how significantly the country changed after 9/11 to get a small sense of what's to come.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
"That video has garnered 767 million views, the top draw for a growing media business that has funneled $18 million to the Radzinskayas between June 1, 2018, and June 1, 2019."
Wooooow!
Yeah, 42 billion views (with a B ...), and tons of sponsorship revenue (and monetizing plays outside of YT too).
Sponsored