• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida SOLD! Project 6GR Wheels w/ Michelin PSS Tires.

94Gator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Project 6GR 19 x 11 Black 10 spoke wheels with TPMS and Michelin PSS 305/35/19 tires. 26mm offset for fronts 50mm offset rears. Excellent condition rims. Tires have only about 2000 miles on them, so a ton of life left.

Taken off 2017 GT350R. Local Pickup Only-Naples, FL. $1,800.
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
IMG_0285.JPG
Sponsored

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Damn, this is exactly what I was looking for a couple of weeks back before I grab some Forgestars. Good luck!

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
How’s the caliper clearance with these?

OP
OP
94Gator

94Gator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
How’s the caliper clearance with these?
The clearance is definitely better than the stock wheels. Not a ton of space but more than the stock wheels for sure! These are excellent wheels. Lighter than many of the aftermarket options.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
The clearance is definitely better than the stock wheels. Not a ton of space but more than the stock wheels for sure! These are excellent wheels. Lighter than many of the aftermarket options.
Thank you for answering. I wish I lived close to you. I’m looking for something with more caliper clearance in the front.

Sponsored

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
These are almost exactly the wheels I am currently shopping for. Will they fit the properly with the same offsets on a 2015 GT PP?

I am in Tampa area, not sure I can get down to Naples anytime soon though!

OP
OP
94Gator

94Gator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
These are almost exactly the wheels I am currently shopping for. Will they fit the properly with the same offsets on a 2015 GT PP?

I am in Tampa area, not sure I can get down to Naples anytime soon though!
Sorry for the delay. I had no clue what the answer was as I've only had a GT350R and no experience with other mustangs. So I called the manufacturer today to ask them. They said the backs are exactly the same fitment, but the fronts will be a little bit different. These are 26mm offset in the front and they said it would stick out a tiny bit more than your stock wheels. He said about 10mm. Hope that helps. If you are interested, let me know. I can probably arrange to meet you somewhere to shave off some travel time for you.

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
Sorry for the delay. I had no clue what the answer was as I've only had a GT350R and no experience with other mustangs. So I called the manufacturer today to ask them. They said the backs are exactly the same fitment, but the fronts will be a little bit different. These are 26mm offset in the front and they said it would stick out a tiny bit more than your stock wheels. He said about 10mm. Hope that helps. If you are interested, let me know. I can probably arrange to meet you somewhere to shave off some travel time for you.
Thanks for checking on this for me and I appreciate the offer! But I think they might be a tad too aggressive for me. Nice set of wheels though... I love the look. I am trying to decide if I want satin black or satin graphite. I am tired of cleaning my gloss black wheels. :)
Sponsored